Chapter 23

Angela's POV

   Last Friday was really enjoying. That was the first time that I had fun. I hope he will surprise me again.

   I am now here outside our gate, I saw a car infront of me. The door of the car suddenly opened, and there I saw Jin smiling. "Let me take you to the school," he said happily. I just nodded at him and then sat in the passenger's seat. There's nothing wrong because he is already my boyfriend. Hehe, I'm such a feeler.

   We did not talk, until we got into the school. He hurriedly got outside the car and then opened the door of the car for me. I got out, and he suddenly holded my hand. All the students were looking at us, until we got inside the classroom. I saw Cindy and James talking. Trisha and Ken are aslo talking. Ehem ehem, I smelled some lovelife here. They did not really noticed me because their busy talking to each other.

   "Ehem!" I distracted them. They all looked at me. "Oh Angela, your already here!" Cindy said. "No, it's not me, it's just my shadow," I sarcastically said. Oh dear! Why am I like this? This is not me. "Your really changed. Your not the Angela we knew, that is very serious and do not know about jokes," Cindy teased.

   "I'm like this because you didn't even noticed me when I got inside the room because your busy talking," said while pouting. "I'm sorry, Angela," Trisha said while holding my arms and then followed by Cindy. "GF, stop pouting, your so cute. I'll be tempted, what if the last thing I know is that I'm already kissing you," Jin said while pouting. OMG! So cute! I suddenly pinched he's cheeks.

   "Yeeeiii! Their so sweet. Your already bitten by ants," Cindy teased. "Their not meant to be, hmp," Samantha whispered. I looked at her, and she's really angry looking at me. Oh-huh, I did not even think about Samantha. What if she do it again, of what she did to the party? "Hey GF, what are you thinking? Is it about Samantha? Well, if I'm right, don't worry because I'm right here. That's why I wanted to be our boyfriend because I wanted to protect of all my life. And I want you to know that I....love....you," he said while pointing at himself, forming a heart, and then pointed at me.

=__=

   He's making me blush again, what if I'm gonna blow up? Hahaha, your so overreacted Angela. Our adviser came happily and then looked at me. "Did you have much last friday, Ms. Soo-Hyun?"

0__0

   What did she say? Ms. Soo-Hyun? It's been scattered. "Hahaha, don't freak out. I'm just teasing you. So did you?" she asked again. "U-uh, so much fun Mrs. Luna. By the way, thank you for attending," I said to her. "Why wouldn't I attend? Your soon to be Mrs. Soo-Hyun, hahahaha," she laughed so my classmates also laughed. What did she eat? She's not like that? "Okay, enough this teasing thing. Let's,start the class," she said and then opened the Science book. So we also followed her. Jin holded my hand, so I looked at him. "She's right, your soon to be my

Mrs. Soo-Hyun," he whispered.

   =__= What's gotten into them? Their always teasing me, but also making me blush, hehe.

---------

   It is now lunch time, Me, Cindy, Trisha, Ken, James, and Jin are all here together. Jin sat beside me, Ken sat beside Trisha, James sat beside Ken, and Cindy sat beside Trisha. Their really funny, their so opposite to each other. I wonder what's gotten into them. Well, for me I will help them. Because I owe her one.

   "Cindy, can we talk? In private." I said. They all wondered. "Okay." she said and then I moved away from and holded Cindy's hand. We went to an empty place. "Uh, um..." I did not finished because I'm shy questioning her. "Just spill it." she said normally. I gulped first before amswering. "D-do you like James?" I asked. She was shocked of what I said. "W-what are you talking about?! I don't like him, and I mean never, hmp!" she said angrily and then walked away. Ugh! Why did I asked? But I wondered.

Cindy's POV

   "Just spill it." I said normally. "Do you like James?" she said. 0__0 What did she said? I don't even know. Every time he get near me my heart beats fast. I don't know what's gotten into me. "What are you talking about?! I don't like him, and I mean never!" I said angruly and then walked out. I was really nervous.

   Maybe I'll just stay away from him, for good. I walked passed the canteen, and went to the roof top. I sat there and feel the fresh air. Sometimes when I get lonely, sad, or had a problem I always come here. I noticed that someone sat beside me. O to the M to the G! It's him again. I told him not to go near me. "Why are you ignoring me?" he asked. "I told you not to go near me, James." I said.  I was about to walked away from him when he holded my hand. Ugh! My heart again. "Just answer me, do you like me?" he said seriously.

0__0

   What did he said? Their both desame questions of Angela. "No, it's just my trip." I said happily. He looked at me angrily. "I'm very serious here, Cindy. Why do you have to ignore me? If it's your trip, then fine, I'll give you my trip." he walked towards me and then.

0__0

=__=

   O to the M to the G! He kissed me on the lips. And he's still kissing me. God! My heart beats very fast. He moved away from me and then smiled. Wow! That was the sweetest smile I've ever seen. "W-why did you kissed me?" I asked while covering my mouth. "Why? Because it's my trip." he smirked and then walked out. That was not really my first kiss. My first kiss was my first boyfriend but he exchanged me to another. And his kiss was different.

   Ugh! Why am I talking about his kiss, he makes me feel crazy.

James' POV

   Why did I kissed her? And her kiss, it's really different. When I look at her lips, it's like I want to kiss her. Why am I like this? When I kissed her, this is the first time my heart beats fast, and it's not normal.

*Krrrriiiinnnnggggg!!!!!!*

   I walked back at the classroom, and there I saw her talking to a guy. Shit! Why am I like this? It's like I'm jealous. I looked at her angrily, but she just ignored me. I just sat in my chair while lookingat her. Ugh! After all that kiss, it's like nothing happened.

Angela's POV

   I saw James, walking inside the classroom. He suddenly looked at Cindy angrily. It's like something happened to them. He sat in his chair while looking at Cindy. I must question Cindy again.

---------

   It's now snacks time, I'm here with Cindy. You know, I want to questuon her about what happened to them. I did not join with Jin becuase I want to comfort Cindy, but it's okay with Jin. He said that he will do anything for me. Hehe, he's so sweet. Anyway, back to the topic.

   "Um Cindy, about James. Why are you ignoring him? And what really happened to you two?" I asked her. "Do you really want to know?" she asked. "Yes!" I said excitedly. This is really thrilling. "*sigh* About what you said that I like James, not just like I'm really inlove with him. That's why I ignored him." she said sadly. This is the first time I saw her sad. Is she serious? She love James?

   "Really?!" I was shocked. She just nodded as her answer. "A-and I want to t-tell you a secret, just promise me your not gonna tell anyone but except Trisha." she said shyly. "What is it?" I asked. "W-w-we j-j-just k-kissed." OMG! Is she really serious? They kissed? "Really, Cindy?!" I suddenly shouted. "Sshhh! Keep quite, what if anyone hear us.... But he suddenly kissed me. I don't want to think about it. I don't know what's gotten into his mind. He said that it's his trip." she said. Trip? What kind of guy is James. I can't figure him out, he's so mysterious.

   Well, I'm happy for her. That she found love again. Unlike, the one who exchanged her to someone. Yes, she told Trisha and me about her life. But when she told her life about what happened to her and her boyfriend, she's not sad. But I will find a way to help her.