Chapter 16

Angela's POV

Monday

   I'm excited for today but a little nervous. Do you know what day is it? This is the day the Dance Party will start. I am now in the living room with Cindy and Trisha. Trisha brought a make-up artist. She said that she's very good in make-uping girls.

   Me, Cindy and Trisha are already wearing our dress. Cindy is next to Trisha who will be fixed, I'm the last. The dance party will start at 7:30 am. We've got 10 minutes left.

   Were here waiting for her, it's been five minutes since she started to fix Trisha. I noticed that Trisha is done, and when we looked her she's beyond beautiful. I'm next, I never even tried a make-up before. I sat in the chair she picked a circle foam and wiped it in my face.

---------

   She is done make-uping me, she looked at me and then shocked.

   "OMG! You look very beautiful. I know the boys will be shock when they see you." she said

   I looked at Cindy and Trisha, their face were also shocked. Their mouths were opened.

   "Uh guys, there will be an insect inside your mouth if you don't closed it." I teased

   They quickly closed their mouth.

   "Who are you?" Cindy asked

   "Really guys, you don't know me? -__-" I said

   "I can't believe it! Is that you, Angela?" Trisha said

   "Yes. We have to go the party is already starting. And by the way, thank you for fixing us Ate Roxie." I looked at the make-up artist

   "Your welcome Angela." she said happily

   I think the boys are already waiting. Yes, the teacher said that we cannot get inside the party if we don't have a partner.

   We got outside, we saw their faces especially Jin. They were shocked.

   "Wow Angela! Is that you?" James and Ken said

   They have the same question with Cindy. I looked at Jin, he was blushing.

   "Ofcourse, you even called my name -__-"

   "Your really beautif--" Ken did not finished what he said because...

   "Ehem ehem!" Trisha inserted

   "Hehe, don't be jealous. For me, you are the most beautiful friend I ever have." Ken said happily

   "Hmp, lier." she said

   "Really, your even beautiful with that dress." Ken said while holding the waist of Trisha

   They are really sweet, they are like couples.

   "Okay guys, let's go. We don't want to be late, right?" James said

   We just nod except Jin, I quickly holded the hand of Jin, and he suddenly blushed. What's wrong with him? He's not talking, he even blushed when he saw me. What if-what if he's inlove with me? Ugh! Snap out of it Angela, I think he's just sick. We sat inside Jin's Limo. He's driver drove us to the school. I touched his forehead, but he even blushed more.

   "Are you sick?" I asked

Jin's POV

  Angela and her friends got outside her house. I was shocked, when I saw a very beautiful girl. She's like an angel.