Chapter 26

A/N:

Sorry for my long update, because I'm busy doing my other story.

~ ~ ~

Jin's POV

   Angela is still sleeping. I really can't move on, when Nicco kissed Angela. But thanks god, she forgave me. While looking at her, I can't take off my smile. Because she's like an angel when sleeping.

   I looked at my watch, it's already lunch time. So I moved closer to Angela and kissed her forehead. I noticed that she opened her eyes.

Angela's POV

   I woke up because someone suddenly kissed my forehead. And there I saw Jin very closed to me. Our faces are one inch away.

   I sitted properly in the bed, "Is it almost lunch time?" I asked.

   "Yeah." he said and then sitted beside me. He suddenly hugged me so I was shocked.

   "I'm really happy, today." he said while hugging me. Aww! So sweet.

   "Me too. I can't even believe that we got this far. First time we saw, we hated each other. It's really unexpected." I said to him.

   "No GF, your the only one who hated me. When I first saw you, I was really appealed to you. And I wanted to be your true boyfriend, because I want to protect you, I want to be with you." he said.

   "Really?! Why didn't you told me?" I asked him. "Aahh, at first I don't know this feeling. That everytime you come closer, my heart suddenly beats fast. And that's the time that I'm really inlove with you. Anyway, my parents wanted to meet you today after the class." he said.

   "Today?! I'm really nervous, what if they don't like me?" I asked him. "I promise, they will like you." he said and then pinched my nose. I just smiled at him. I suddenly remembered about Nicco, how is he right now? I'm really concern because he's my bestfriend.

   "Ah BF, can I talk to Nicco on lunch time?" I asked. "Aaamm, sure. But promise me that he will not kiss you again." he warned.

   "Your not trusting me, BF?" I said while pouting. "I trust you, just don't pout. I really can't take it if your pouting, tsk." he said and then smirked.

   Oh dear! What is he talking about? I moved away from him. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Uh, nothing, hehe." I said and tried to smile.

   "What are you thinking? I'm not gonna do 'that' to you. I'm not like Ken, tsk." he said and then smirked.                                                

-___-

   I suddenly got embarrassed, what am I thinking? He even emphasized 'that'. Ugh! My dirty mind. "Okay, let's just go to the canteen. We'll wait for our friends." I said and then stood up.

   "Tsk, okay fine." he said then stood up. He's always with that 'tsk' thing. We got outsidechis room. There are still no students so we went to the canteen.

*Krrrriiiinnnnggggg!!!!!!*

   Yes! Perfect timing. I saw our friends looking at us while wondering. I know they have a lot of question. "Angela! Why did not go to the class?" Cindy asked.

   "Why are you with Jin?" Trisha asked.

   "Where were you two?" James asked.

   "Did you two apologized already?" Nicco asked.