Chapter 1

This is my second story. I hope you like this. And ofcourse PLEASE VOTE....^___^

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

     There is a girl named Angela Izuna she is very loving to her parents and her parents also love her so much, her parents named her Angela because an angel came to their house and offered them a baby girl, the angel said that Angela is a half angel and the angel must look after her everyday because a devil will also be sent here to find her.

     So now Angela is becoming a Fourth Year student in St. Mary's School she is now 15 years old her birthday us coming in August 10, 2014 so her parents planned to move her on another school,the school they decided to move her is Soo-Hyun University. When the parents of Angela told her that she is moving on another school she declined but her parents forced her, so she has nothing to do but wait fortheschool days, she is also a little nervous because she is new in the school and it will start on July 12, 2014.

         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angela's POV

     Today is July 12, 2014 Monday, I am a little nervous becuase I am a new commer in that school and a little shy so I don't what to say I hope this day will get a little better. Tonight I prepared my things so that I will not rush for tommorrow.

     I woke up early so I will not be late for school. After I woke up I took a bath, I wore my civilian clothes because my uniform hasn't made yet it will be finish on Friday afternoon, after, I eat my breakfast and then brush my teeth. After I brushed my teeth I look at the clock and it was 6:35 am the class will start in 7:00 am, after I looked at the clock I kissed my parents googdbye and then got outside.

     "Maybe I'll just walk to the school" I said.

     So I walk towards the school while bringing my small backpack. Five minutes later, I arrived at the school, I looked at the school it was really big, so I entered through the gate while walking, so I search the classroom, my parents said that the classroom's name is Fourth Year-Section 2. I was a little tired because the school is big but I finally found the classroom, when I almost entered the room I bumped some handsome guy. 

Jin's POV

     I was bored because my friends were not yet here so I decided to go outside the classroom when I bumped a girl.

     "Are you blind?!" I said.

     "I'm sorry" she said with a sad face and then sat at the back. :(

     'Looks like she's a newcommer she is short but beautiful'  I thought in my mind. She is so mysterious and different from the other girls. When girls see me they blush and collapse.

     I went to the bench near the gate and sit there while waiting for my friends. Sometimes I get tired of waiting.

(Time Lapses: 1 minute later)

     My friends arrived, so I went to them. "What took you so long, I waited a minute here?!" I said.

     "Chill Jin, your so impatient, its only a minute." Ken said. I heard the screaming of the girls behind us but I ignored them.

    "Oh God, They are so handsome. Even Jin he is so handsome!!!" sreamed the other girl while blushing.

     I forgot to tell you that Ken, James and I are the heartthrob we are best friends since elementary,  we are very popular that is why the girls loves us.

(MHA) My Half Angel Book 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara