Chapter 25

Angela's POV

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

   I came early here in the school with Nicco. I saw Cindy and Angela talking. They noticed me so they both looked at me while wondering. "Why did you join with Nicco? And where is Jin?" Cindy asked. "I don't care about Jin, anymore." I said coldly and then sat in my chair. "Why? Did you both have a fight?" Trisha asked. "No, I can't tell you." I said coldly.

   "Okay, maybe on lunch time you can tell us." Cindy said. I just nodded as their answer. I noticed that Jin got inside. He looked at me, but I looked away from him. I don't want to see him. "GF, can we talk?" he asked seriously. "No, I'm busy." I said coldly. "Please, just let me explain." he said and then kneeled.

   "There's no need to explain, I saw it with my two eyes. You know what? I'm tired Jin." I said. "No, please don't say that, I'm begging you." he holded my hands. I saw his tears are falling down. I looked away from him. "Just give me some space." I said coldly. He stood and then sat in his chair sadly.

   Our adviser came, "Class, we have a newcommer. Please come in." she said. I was shocked when the newcommer is...

.

.

.

.

.

Sajiluisa

   "Hi my name is Sajiluisa Montez. I am 17 years old. And I came here because of my exboyfriend, Jin Soo-Hyun." she said and then bowed. Ugh! Does she have to tell everyone? "Okay, you can sit beside Mr. Soo-Hyun." our adviser said. Why?! "Ma'm can I go out, in a minute?" I asked Mrs. Luna. "Yes, you can go." I quickly went outside and then went to the CR. There I let out my tears.

   I got out the CR, I was shocked when someone pulled me and took me to somewhere.

0__0

   "Jin?!" I was shocked. What is he doing? We stopped into his room and then he looked at me. Gee! Why so handsome? "Listen to me." he said. But I did not look at him. I just stayed quite, because I don't want to talk about it.

   "C'mon GF, please listen to me. Let me explain, she's the one who kissed me. I followed you but I saw you with Nicco while hugging him. And I also saw you crying, so I came back at the house. I know I trusted Nicco, and even if I go with you, you will just get angry with me. Please GF, you can let out all your anger to me. You know I love you so much, you are my everything. And I will never exchange you to someone, even if Sajiluisa is here." he said and then kissed me on the forehead. I suddenly smiled. He's really sweet.

   I hugged him, "I love you too, you never failed to make me smile." I said.

---------

   "GF, what do you want to eat?" Jin asked. We are here in the canteen, because it's already lunch time. "Um, anything, you're choice." I said to him. I really remembered of what he said to Sajiluisa...

(flashback)

   Jin and I was about to go to the canteen when Sajiluisa got our way. "Hey Jin, can you join me?" she asked. "I'm sorry Sajiluisa, I can't join you. I will join GF." he said and then looked at me. And then we passed her.

   I saw Sajiluisa's face, and she's really angry. I'm really sorry Sajiluisa, I hope you will find someone.

(end of flashback)

Sajiluisa's POV

   Ugh! I'm so angry with her. He even stole Jin, and I will find away to get Jin from you.