+FICTION PERFECT-

He led her to the bed and laid her down. Her dress was simple, thin-strapped with no ornaments or other details, but it was in satin, an enticing fabric for Kenneth. The man laid beside her and held his head up with his hand while the other roamed on Monday. He let a finger glide down the strap of her dress to her chest. He contoured the areola with his fingers.

Monday didn't wear a bra; she wore them to accommodate society. There, she didn't even think of the item. The sensations filtered through the fabric and let her bodys' reaction appear as her nipples peaked under the satin. Kenneths' hand glided downwards, "how would you depict this scene if you had to write it?" Asked the man as he slid his hand between her legs. For Kenneth, too, it was leisure time; he enjoyed the moments before sex and building the desire as well.

At the Four Knights, the man was hasty, and he didn't deliver his best performance. The intrusive sexual conversation, as brutal as it seemed, was an ice breaker. Even Monday was more at ease except when his fingers did certain things. They tried to break an entry between her legs, attempting to arouse her.

Mondays' body tensed up, "why do you want to know?" she replied within a gasp.

"I guess I want to understand what the hype is about."

"It's not the sex readers retain. It's the bond between the protagonists that counts, no matter their sexuality flag," Monday said as she pushed Kenneth and climbed on top of him. She was already too warm and refused to explode then. The man placed his hands on her hips, the woman who thought she could escape the heat felt trapped as she sat spot on the bulge in his trousers.

Kenneth tried to envision Monday riding in the same position. The image he mustered didn't seem so bad. The man wasn't a fan of the woman on top; the vision wasn't the most flattering at times. It was something he could try with her, but before thatㅡkenneth toppled Monday, he stared into her eyes and caressed her hairline. He kissed the tip of her nose, "write this scene."

The woman smiled as his beard brushed against her lips. His lips caressed hers before he kissed her slowly, tugging on either her upper or bottom lip. His hand grasped her breasts again. Suddenly he stood up and pulled her by the legs to the edge of the bed.

He lifted her dress to her hips level, her legs hung over the edge. Monday didn't trust him more than the first time, but the location, the ambiance, and the champagne that began to diffuse made the woman less reluctant.

Monday invited black lace briefs with red roses this time.

Kenneth kissed Mondays' inner thigh and worked his way up with his fictional rivals in mind. When he heard Gina, the men of Dayé Yeni's book were unearthly, excelling in everything. Hence, Kenneth invested himself with the mission of making the woman realize no man was better than one of flesh and blood. He pulled off her briefs. Monday released a mix of moans and giggles as the man embraced her lady parts with his lips before indulging in the main course.

Sex.

Some like it hot; Kenneth loved it steamy. The man lived up to his horoscope house; the Scorpio unleashed his stinger.

Everything in Mondays' body told her it was a mistake, but it felt too good, too breathtaking to be true. They revisited and rewrote all the classic positions before ticking off a few of the karma sutra. All the ingredients mingled in the right spot for the perfect scene. The woman even got to deliver the man a piece of her talent; nothing was more sensual for Kenneth as seeing her ride while sucking the tip of the fingers he introduced in the redness of her lips.

Sweat shimmered on her limbs, and the baby hairs freestyled as the heat detached them. Kenneths' heart stepped up a few notches, releasing a legion of freckles across his shoulders as Monday leaned forward to kiss him. Wet and slippery the two attempted to align their lips while keeping their bodies in motion. Sensations found themselves enhanced by the setting and their desire to satisfy one another.