+CLOSER-

Kenneth's phone rang with another ring tone.

"Sorry, it's Rob. I've got to take the call," the man jumped off the bed. Monday understood Kenneth gave each employee a specific sound tune to distinguish who it was without looking at his phone screen.

"Rob, is everything okay?" Kenneth asked and turned back to look on Monday.

"Yes, I told Meredith you had a migraine and went back to the hotel. She bolted out of here like fury, and she might be heading to where you are."

"Alright, thanks, Rob," Kenneth replied and hung up.

Monday sat up, "is something wrong?"

"No, nothing I can't fix," Kenneth said as he grabbed the room's phone and dialed for room service, "good evening, yes. Would it be possible to tell any visitor I'm not available? Yes, I don't want to be disturbed. Thank you."

Mondays' eyes darted, and the writer's mind began to race as she imagined being busted by the man's hidden wife, "Kenneth?"

He came to sit at the edge of the bed.

"What is it?" Monday asked.

The man sighed, grasped Monday's foot, and began to massage it, "it's nothing. I have to remind someone they're not my mother but part of my team."

Kenneth boiled, but he didn't let it transpire. The man hated drama, and somehow Meredith began to major in stirring it.

"Awww," Monday whispered as the man massaged her foot. Kenneth continued and went up to her ankle before kissing her feet. The appeasing sensation made Monday abandon her pursuit of answers.

"Oh, my, Kenneth, my feet have never known such devotion."

"I hope the rest of you isn't jealous," the man said. He moved his hands up her legs only to have Monday slap them.

"No."

"Why?" He whined.

"I'm tired, and so are you."

"I'm not," Kenneth replied.

"Yes, you are."

"I'm never tired of sex. Especially when it's with you."

Yes, Kenneth loved naughty sex with Monday. The second time was even better than the first, and Kenneth wished to know if a third time would surpass the rest.

Monday laughed, "you're incorrigible."

"And you're irresistible," Kenneth said, moving up to kiss her.

"I said no."

Monday wanted to recuperate and redirect on the healthier road of a relationship. They skipped a few stages by sleeping together the first night. The woman needed to know if the chemistry was only psychical or if there was something more profound. Substracting sex from the equation was the only way for her to have an indication.

"Alright," Kenneth said and fell beside her. They laid staring at the ceiling, "eh, before the call, I said. I mean, I wanted to ask you if you'd come to New York."

Monday turned to face him," are you sure you want that?"

Kenneth placed a hand under his head, "I'm sure I want to be with you. So if it's the only way, then the answer is yes. It can be a weekend if you can't stay longer."

Monday shifted, and her head shadowed his, "are you sure?"

"Yes," Kenneth grasped her in a hug. Monday could hear his heartbeat on hers. She closed her eyes.