Random One-Shot: Why Do You Hate Me?

*Explicit Sexual Description Below*

-----------------------------------------------------

The curtains rustle as a soft breeze flows in from the open window. She sits on the bed, her knees pulled up to her chest as she stares at the wall. Her nerves build with every passing minute, the sound of the outside streets making her jumpy.

He was supposed to come back here when it was done, to inform her of his success. She didn't say it out loud, but she told him to meet up with her after to also make sure he was safe. It was an hour past midnight with no word.

A shuffling came from the window as she was about to get up and go in search of him, her nerves making her shout at the unexpected noise. Her heart hammered in her chest as relief flooded her at the sight of him sitting on the window sill, his black clothing making him no more than a silhouette in the moonlight.

"It is done." He said, his hoarse voice sending chills up her spine. The faint light casted a white gleam across his face, making his harsh facial features look erotic. A breath of relief escapes her and she stands from the bed.

His assignment was to make her ex-fiance disappear. Her father had found out of his abusive behavior towards her, and being a very powerful man, hired an assassin to take care of him.

"Would you like to come in for a bit?" She says, her voice soft but strong. She was never a weak person, never afraid. She only stayed with her fiance for so long because she thought she could take it, thought she could love him none-the-less. She was only 18 at the time.

He slips off the window sill, coming to sit in a chair placed in the corner of her room. He always chose to sit there, even though she wanted him to sit closer.

He was the one that got her out at the beginning. He had hacked the security system to her fiance's house and sneaked in through the window on a night he hadn't been home. Ever since then, even as he denies it, he has been there for her. Checking in on her, sneaking in through her bedroom window to briefly ask her if she had eaten and showered that day.

And although he claimed he didn't actually care, and that her father was paying him to keep her safe, she always wondered if he looked forward to his visits as much as she did.

"Thank you for doing this." She whispered, feeling guilty for having relief over someone's death. Someone she once loved.

"It's what I do." He says back, not aggressively but not softly either. He had always been gruff with her, short answers and harsh tones. Except for one time when he visited and she had been crying. He sat on the bed with her, his eyes soft and open as he looked into her own. She could still feel the touch of his fingers on her cheek as he brushed a stray hair behind her ear.

"I should go. It's late, and you need sleep." He says, standing from his chair and heading for the window. Disappointment floods her and she speaks without thinking.

"Will you be back tomorrow?" She regrets asking as soon as the words leave her lips. She already knew the answer, and it angered her to know this was the end.

"My job is done here. You are safe, your fiance is dead. I have no reason to come back." He says bluntly. His words pierce her heart, making her speak in anger.

"God forbid you simply come back because you want to."

"And why would I," He turns his head to look at her, "want to come back, that is." She didn't care if what she was saying would embarrass her. If this was the last time she was going to see him, she needed him to hear it.

"Why do you hate me? What did I do to make you dislike me so much?" She whispers, angry tears spilling onto her cheeks.

"Stop. I am not doing this with you." He says, turning back towards the window.

"Tell me," she yells, "Why do you distance yourself from me? Am I truly that bad?" Her hands shake as her tears fall faster. He slams the window shut, turning harshly and before she could comprehend what was happening, he had her pinned against the wall, his fingers wrapped around her wrists above her head.

"I hate you because you are all I think about. I hate you because I do not deserve you. Because you are good, and I cannot have you."

She looks up to meet his eyes, his face contorted with grief and longing. His breath tickles her wet cheeks and she shifts against him, her lower belly meeting his crotch.

"I am not as good as you think," she whispers, "and you are more deserving than you know." Her eyes dart to his mouth and she stretches her neck to brush her lips against his. He exhales deeply, leaning into her as she pulls away.

In one motion, he slams his mouth onto hers, the kiss raw and open mouthed, and releases her wrists, lifting her from the floor. She wraps her legs around his waist and he pushes his crotch into her core, making her moan into his mouth. His hands travel up and down her body, making her feverish, hungry from more, for everything.

Her fingers weave into his hair and she tugs at the roots, drawing a deep whimper from his throat. He rips her away from the wall, placing her onto the bed and coming down on top of her. Her shirt comes up and off her body, her pants following shortly after. His shirt was on the floor as well.

His lips find her neck and he kisses down her torso and stops at her pantie line. He looks up to meet her eyes, asking for permission, and she nods her head once. He hooks his fingers under her panties and rips them down her legs, discarding them onto the floor. His breath is hot and welcomed on her sensitive flesh and she squirms as he presses his mouth to her core.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers before unleashing himself onto her, making her come so hard, her legs shake. He's at her mouth once again and she can taste herself on his lips. Her fingers find his pant line and she pulls at them. He pulls away from her and stands to take his pants off.

Her mouth dries at the sight of him and she whimpers at the mere thought of him inside of her. He kisses her mouth and his cock nudges her entrance.

"Are you sure?" He says, his eyes searching hers for second thoughts. She had none. She nods her head.

He pushes into her slowly, letting her get used to his size as he pulls out and gently pushes back in, further each time. Her breath picks up as he thrusts into her, and soon the thrusts become faster, deeper.

She moans into his mouth as he kisses her and he reaches down between them to rub her sensitive clit.

"You like that?" He whispers into her ear, his voice breathless. She moans again in answer, grinding against him.

"I'm gonna come." She whimpers, feeling her walls begin to convulse.

"Come for me, baby." He replies, pumping faster and harder as his fingers work her clit.

She comes harder than she ever has in her life, her entire body shaking as her limbs go limps. He pulls out of her and comes onto her belly, grunting as he collapses next to her, pulling her into his arms.

They stay like that for a long moment before he gets up and carries her to the bathroom. He runs a bath and holds her in his lap while the water fills the tub. They have round two in the bathtub.