❄️ 3 ❄️

That afternoon:

Yoongi pushed open the door of cafe and the bell rang indicating the arrival of new customer. He looked around the area and noticed a hand waving at him.

He saw the person and immediately recognised his best friend. He waved back and headed straight toward the table.

"Hi Yoongi!" The brown haired boy greeted.

"Hi hyungie!" The boy hugged him. Too oblivious of two other figures watching their interaction.

Yoongi broke the hugged as the sound of someone clearing throat caught his attention. His eyes widened as they landed on the person sitting in front of him.

Taehyung. As in Kim Taehyung, the popular quarterback of school's football team, sitting in front him. His chin resting on his palms as he was watching them with muse. His best friend Mark sitting right next to him.

The pale boy felt his cheeks heating up and his ears turned red. How can he be too blind to not notice Taehyung sitting right in front of him.

"You can sit here, Yoongi." Hoseok pointed at the chair right next to him.

"S-sure..." Yoongi stuttered taking seat in front of Taehyung.

Hoseok sat right next to him and a waiter approached the group. They ordered their drinks. The waiter left and they all sat in an awkward silence. Soon, Hoseok and Mark started to talk about random stuff.

Taehyung was intently staring at the white haired boy sitting opposite of him. The boy had soft and delicate features. Beautiful kitten eyes. Small button nose and pink tinted cheeks. Gradually, his gaze fell upon the boy's doll like lips. They were plush yet so soft.

Yoongi was feeling nervous under the taller male's strong gaze. He was getting uncomfortable. So, he tugged on Hoseok's sleeve to gain his attention.

"So, uh...hyung? Why am I here?" He asked nervously looking anywhere but at Taehyung.

"Oh. Sorry, I forgot about that. Well, Yoongi. As you know, I wanted you to meet someone. So, here they are. This is Taehyung. And, Taehyung, this is Yoongi." He introduced.

"And I'm Mark." Mark chimed in glaring at Hoseok.

"H-Hi. Both of you." Yoongi waved awkwardly. Taehyung grinned waving back and continued to stare.

Eventually, their order arrived. They were all having their drinks meanwhile Taehyung's eyes remained fixed at Yoongi. Observing his every move.

Call him creep but this is his habit. Whenever he meets someone for the first time, he observes the person quietly for no good reason. Most of the time, people don't even realize him judging. And those who realize, either don't care or never meet him again.

Right now, Yoongi was getting anxious because of his judging eyes and he was enjoying the small boy's reaction.

Soon, Yoongi cleared his throat. "Why did you wanted to meet me?" He asked looking at Mark.

"To be fair, who doesn't wanna hangout with you." Mark replied honestly causing Yoongi's cheeks to go beet red.

"But, currently, Taehyung right here wanted to see you. And I just decided to accompany him. Right, Taehyung?" He asked nudging Taehyung whose eyes were fixed at Yoongi's pouty lips.

Taehyung snapped back to reality. "Oh? Yeah...yeah. Right." He replied nodding reluctantly.

"And we didn't know how to contact you, so I asked Hoseok to get us to meet you and now, we are here." Mark continued.