❄️ 4 ❄️

Yoongi punched in the password hurriedly. The door opened and he rushed in. Quickly taking off his shoes, he dropped his bag on the couch and sprinted to his room.

He plopped on the bed, his face landing on the pillows. Turning over, he layed on his back. He was breathing heavily and his heart was beating like crazy from all running he did.

The whole day was crazy. First, his best friend, Dahyun just confessed to him. Basically, asked him out on a date. Now, don't get him wrong, he like Dahyun. She was his closest friend. People in school most of the time mistook them as couple as well.

Both of them practically grew up together. She was the reason he didn't wanted to go to States with his parents. It was difficult for him to leave behind her and Hoseok. The two most important people in his life that he didn't want to loose.

But, he doesn't like Dahyun in that way. Sure, he was bisexual. He liked both genders. He might've developed a little crush on her over time. But, he wasn't sure about dating his bestie.

As for the second, Taehyung. As in Kim Taehyung from senior badge, asked him out to date him? On the same day? Well, to fake date him. But, still.

Why did Taehyung wanted to fake date him? Why him? There were hundreds of students in the school. There were much smarter than him. They were much prettier than him. Then, out of all people Taehyung chose him. But why?

The whole reason for Yoongi freaking out on this matter was that. Yoongi may or may not had a huge crush on Taehyung since a very long time.

But, he never had any hopes in his crush because he knew there was no reason for that. Kim Taehyung was in love with Park Jimin. He was head over heels for the boy and the whole school knew that.

Everyone also knew that how Jimin never cared about the elder's feelings and now, he was dating another famous jock, Jeon Jungkook.

But, if Jimin is happy in his life why does Taehyung want to make him jealous? And why would he choose Yoongi for all this drama.

"Ugh! My mind is hurting." Yoongi groaned sitting up. He held his head in his hands and massaged his temples.

He heard a really familiar ringtone ringing across the whole dorm. "Wait-... where is my phone?" He muttered checking his pockets for his phone.

He stood up on the bed abruptly. "Where is my phone?!" He exclaimed checking the pockets of his pants.

"Maybe, it's in my bag?" He jumped from his bed and landed perfectly on his feet.

He sprinted to the hall and immediately checked his bag. "Aha! Here you are." He took out his phone and checked the caller ID. His lips formed a wide gummy grin.

He pressed the green icon and held the phone against his ear before plopping on the couch.

"Helloow~" He sing songed.

"Hi! How are you, honey?" A sweet voice asked from the other line.

"I'm fine, Momma. How are you and dad doing?" He asked.

"We are fine, bubs. How was your day?" She asked again.

"It was great. I attended all the classes. And yeah, Dubu brought me lunch. It was delicious. Her mom made it especially for me, she said." He hummed remembering the delicious taste.

"That's great, Yoongi. By the way, how is Dahyun? It's been a while since I talked to her."

"She is good. She often asks me about you. We are doing great." He answered.