❄️ 11 ❄️

A few weeks later:

The lecture ended and it was now lunchtime. Taehyung padded to the familiar hallway where he saw the certain white haired boy shoving his books inside his locker.

With a smirk, he wordlessly creeped up behind Yoongi and whispered "Hey, babe!" right next to his ear.

The smaller nearly jumped out of skin but Tae snaked his arm around his small waist at the next moment and pulled him closer. Yoongi recognised the familiar cologne and relaxed in his hold.

"H-hey Tae..." He mumbled shyly.

"Were you about to go and find me?" Taehyung smiled against the shell of his ear and wrapped his both arms around his small frame.

"Uh... y-yeah..." Yoongi stuttered as his cheeks burnt with embarrassment.

"Aw. That's so cute, baby." The taller mused and rested his chin on his shoulder blade.

Tae could feel Yoongi's heart beating so fast under his palm. Yoongi lifted his head and saw all the students staring at them and whispering to each other. His face turned bright red as he tried to wiggle out of Taehyung's hold but the taller frowned and only held him closer, not wanting to let him go yet.

"Tae..." Yoongi whined quietly. "L-let go. Everyone is staring at us."

"So? Let them be. I'm allowed to hold my boyfriend for as long as I want." Taehyung huffed. He smirked smugly before glaring at the mini crowd around them. The students scurried away immediately.

He snickered and pecked Yoongi's cheek before pulling away, finally allowing the smaller to breathe. Grinning, he leaned against the locker and watched as Yoongi collected his belongings with flushed face before closing the locker.

"Let's go, Yoonie!" He held Yoongi's hand and led him toward the cafeteria. From the corner of his eyes, he saw the younger glancing at their intertwined hands and grinning ear to ear to himself. 'He is adorable.'

Soon, they were sitting on their regular spot in the middle of the cafeteria. Taehyung had brought them cheese sandwiches and cola. As usual, all of the other popular kids gawked at them, making Yoongi blush furiously. He still hadn't gotten used to all this attention.

Honestly, Tae didn't like how his 'friends' liked to gush over his boyfriend, Yoongi. Well, his fake boyfriend, but still. Sure, he found the boy's reactions to all those compliments amusing but he didn't want everyone to ogle over him since it made the younger uncomfortable.

Soon, Taehyung lost his patience and slammed his palm on the table. "Yah! Kim Jongin! Stop staring at my boyfriend, now will you?" He exclaimed with annoyance. The said boy mumbled a quiet apology and ducked his head along with everyone else.

He rolled his eyes and glanced at Yoongi to find him fiddling with the straw of his drink and decided to get his attention. "Yoongi?" The boy hummed and turned to look at him with a small pout. "You okay?"

"Yeah..." He sighed softly and sipped his drink again.

Tae leaned closer to him and held his hand. "I know you don't feel good about all this staring and stuff. I'm sorry you have to go through this everyday because of me." He whispered and gave his hand a gentle squeeze.

"No, it's okay, Tae. Please don't apologise." Yoongi assured him.

"No, it's not, sugar." The taller sighed. "Just a couple of more days and then, we won't sit here with them. We'll eat alone at another table, just you and me. And maybe we could let Mark sit with us as well. How about that?"