❄️ 8 ❄️

The same day:

As Dahyun left Yoongi, she headed to the locker of her classmate and really good friend, Momo. They had their history class together and both were part of the gymnasium team.

As she expected, Momo was closing her locker and she greeted her with a smile. "I was wondering if you can eat with me?" She asked.

"Sure. But, don't you, like, usually eat with Yoongi?" The short haired girl asked her.

"Yeah. Yoongi wanted to eat alone, he said. So, I thought maybe I could eat with you."

"Okay. Sure. Let's go to the canteen." She smiled.

Dahyun smiled and both girls made their way to the canteen. Momo bought her lunch and they settled at one of the tables at the corner. Soon, they began eating & chatting.

"So, what did he say?" Momo asked and wiggled her brows.

"Who?"

"You know what I mean. I'm talking about Yoongi." She huffed.

"Oh. About him..." She sighed. She had told Momo about her feelings towards her best friend. The girl encouraged her to confess her feelings to Yoongi which... didn't turn out really well.

"He said he doesn't like me that way." She admitted.

"Oh. I should've guessed his answer yesterday..." Momo mumbled.

"What..?" She furrowed her brows.

"You haven't seen Kim Taehyung's post yesterday, have you?" Dahyun shook her head. Momo grabbed her phone and scrolled through her insta. "See."

She took her phone and bit her lip nervously as she stared at the screen.

_______________

itz.me.kim.tae:

Liked by: Chaeyoungbby, Lalalisa__ and 2

Liked by: Chaeyoungbby, Lalalisa__ and 2.9k others

itz.me.kim.tae:

It's a cutie right over here 💕. My cutie 🥺❤️ @/sweetlikesuga
____________________

sweetlikesuga: ☺️❤️

____________________

Dahyun's eyes widened. The post looked like some sort of announcement. And Yoongi's comment on it made it obvious. 'I still like Taehyung a bit more'. Yoongi's words rang inside her head. It was slowly making sense.

"You knew about it?" Momo asked breaking her out of her trance.

"No..." She whispered, returning her phone back.

"I thought you knew about it. That's why you looked so calm today. And..."

She stopped talking and stared at her. The blonde furrowed her brows. Her friend wasn't looking at her, she was looking behind her with wide eyes. She turned her head to where everyone was staring and saw Kim Taehyung dragging an awestruck looking Yoongi toward his table.