❄️ 5 ❄️

Same Evening:

The whistle blew up causing all the boys to stop in their tracks. The coach clapped his hands gaining everyone's attention.

"Okay, boys! This is it. We will continue this later. See you all on Monday!" He announced. The boys nodded panting and started moving to the locker room.

Taehyung slipped into a black t-shirt and sweatpants after taking a shower. He walked in the locker room and began stuffing his things in his bag.

"Yo man! You were awesome back there." He heard someone speaking next to him.

He turned his head to see the boy he despises the most at this moment. Jeon Jungkook. The boy was looking at him with a bunny grin. His doe eyes shining.

He clenched his jaw and gave a tight lipped smile. "Thanks, man." He replied shortly before returning his attention back to gather his stuff again.

"You seem to be very passionate about the sport. I can see that." The raven haired spoke again.

"I am. Is it bad?" The taller raised a brow putting on his jacket.

"No! I mean I didn't mean it in a bad way. I was just trying to make conversation." He scratched his nape awkwardly.

"Oh." Tae nodded and plopped his bag on his shoulder. "Well, I have to go. Talk to you later, Jeon." He said and slowly retreated back to walk away.

"Wait." Jungkook called following him and joining him on the side. "We can walk together." He spoke again.

Taehyung mentally rolled his eyes. He wanted to punch the latter right on the face and tell him to leave him the fuck alone. But, he just ignored and continued to walk.

"Uh, where are you heading now?" Jungkook questioned again.

"Home. Where else am I supposed to go?" He scoffed.

"Oh yeah. Right." The boy nodded to himself.

They continued to walk in silence. This was getting awkward now. Jungkook was clearly trying to be friends but he was just too awkward to start a conversation. Taehyung on the other hand was not interested in even sparing a glance to the boy.

It was all until they reached outside of the building. "Kookie!" A cheerful voice caused them to stop in their tracks.

They turned around to see an excited and happy looking Jimin sprinting toward them. The blonde boy ran over to his boyfriend and pecked his lips.

Taehyung eyes widened for a second but he rolled them in annoyance.

"Kookie. Why are you so late? I've waiting for so long." He pouted.

"I'm sorry, Jiminie. I was just talking with Tae. But, I'm here now." The raven haired responded to pecking his lips once again.

Taehyung gritted his teeth. His chest bubbling up with anger and jealousy at their cheesy behaviour. He balled his fists and decided to walk away.

"Oh hi, Tae! I didn't saw you there." Jimin waved giggling.

"Hi Jimin!" Taehyung greeted back trying to smile.

"Me and Kookie are going for dinner. Wanna tag along?" He asked again hugging Jungkook's arm.

"No thanks Jimin! You guys should go." He said trying to sound as kind as he could.

"Come on, Tae. It'll be fun." Jungkook insisted.

"It's ok, Kook. I should head back home. My mom is waiting for me on dinner table." He checked time. "I should head home, now. Have fun you two." He spoke.