❄️ 10 ❄️

Weekend:

Yoongi sighed and wiped the sweat off his forehead. He had been changing the setting of his room and moving around the furniture. Well, it kind of became his habit to rearrange his stuff around every other day whenever he felt bored with the current one.

He stayed inside his dorm most of the time so he often felt bored of the aesthetic and since he had nothing else to do so he changed the whole setting every once in a while.

It was two in the noon. After taking a nice cold shower, Yoongi was dressed in his favourite white sweatshirt and black shorts and currently was plopped onto the couch. He had spent the whole morning moving around the heavy furniture. He was hungry as heck but didn't have the energy to go and make some ramen. He was too tired to even move.

He was planning on taking a nap. He didn't have homework so he would be pretty much free for the rest of the day. Therefore, taking a nap would be a much better decision. Yeah. He closed his eyes and was about to doze off when his phone went off.

He groaned. It had to blow up right just when he was about to sleep. Irritated, he snatched the phone up from the coffee table. He was glaring at the screen but quickly dropped the expressions and a big grin appeared on his face once he saw the caller ID.

He swiped the green icon up and his little sister's face appeared on the screen. "Bubby!" She chirped excitedly and beamed at him.

"Hey, Jiji. How are you?" Yoongi asked in English.

"I'm fine. How are you, Bubby? What are you doing?" The 8-year-old stared at him with her big doe eyes.

"I'm fine too. I was just resting. What are you doing? Have you eaten?"

"Yes! Momma made Bulgogi. It was very yummy. What about you? Have you eaten?"

"Yes. I have." He lied. "You're still up. It must be night there and it's past your bedtime. Right, Jiji?"

"It is. But it's Sunday tomorrow and I have no school." Then, she leans closer to the speaker and Yoongi could only see her eyes and forehead as she looked around before whispering. "Mommy was in the bathroom and I took her phone. She will be mad if she knows. Don't tell her!" She placed her finger on her lips and made a 'shh' sound.

Yoongi giggled before talking in whisper as well. "Okay. Shh. I won't tell her. But why did you take her phone without telling her?"

"Because I miss you, Bubby. And you never talk to me. I wanted to see you and talk to you." She pouted sadly.

His eyes softened. "Aw. I'm sorry, Jiji. I miss you too. Don't be sad with me."

"Okay. I'm not sad anymore!" She smiled.

"How's your school going?"

"Good. I made a new friend today! I mean Anne and Joe are already my friends. But, we made a new friend today. His name is Jake. He's really cute and we played a lot!" She announced and continued sharing the whole details of her day.

"That's good, Jiji." He gave her a soft smile and sighed. At least, his sister didn't have problems making new friends unlike him.

"I did my homework and then Momma made the dinner. Daddy tucked me in the bed. I was going to sleep and..." She stopped talking and looked away.

He heard the door opening and then, his mom was speaking in the background. "Yeji-yah! Do you have Mommy's phone?" She squealed and shoved the phone under the pillow.

Yoongi laughed as he heard his mom scolding softly which was followed by footsteps running around and Yeji's squeals & giggles. A few minutes later, the pillow was finally taken away and the ceiling came in the view before it was replaced by his mom's pretty face.