Ch. 38 "Fight"

Wade POV 

The rain poured down. As I faced Jax. she had a blank look behind her eyes something didn't seem right. 

Something was off. 

Normally she would say something sarcastic or tell me to F off. 

But nothing . I could feel it in my bones something was off. 

Jax slowly pulled her Katana's out of the holsters on her back. 

"You sure you want to do this runner?" I said taking my swords out also. 

Still nothing. 

Whatever the hell was going on I was going to find out and help her even if I have to hogtie her myself. 

                                           Jax POV 

I watched as Wade pulled out his swords. Wade was far more experienced than me when it came to fighting and he can't die. 

So I am at a bit of a disadvantage. 

"Take him down." He said through the com link. 

I ran towards Wade the water splashing under my boots and the rain falling down my hood onto my face. 

Wade ran towards me our swords clashing making a metallic sound. out swords forming into a X. 

I tried pushing Wade but he was far more stronger than I am and I am trying to hold back so he can take me down. 

"Jax Stop!" Wade said our arms struggling as we pushed against one another 

I jumped back using my foot to kick one of his swords out of his hands. it landed with a loud metallic sound. 

I went to swing my sword but Wade blocked it with his sword using his free hand to grab my other wrist making me drop my other sword and kicked it out of the way. 

I went to kick him but he caught my ankle making me loose my footing and fall on my back. during my fall my hood fell down. 

Wade looked at me I was looking at him. 

Please Wade.. Please figure it out I thought 

I stood up instantly and charged him he dodged my sword as I attacked. Wade spun and kicked me in the chest making me fall to the ground and slide. 

I swayed as I stood up. 

I charged towards him with my sword in my hands. 

"This ends now Jax!" Wade said he charged me jumping and slicing down at me 

At first I thought he missed but then I hear a metal sound hitting the ground. 

I looked down seeing the band that was around my forehead cut in half and on the ground. 

Then suddenly everything started spinning and everything went black. 

                                            Wade POV 

As soon as I sliced the band that was around Jax's head. Jax stopped what she was doing then suddenly she collapsed falling on her back. 

I kneeled next too her. 

"It's alright runner I got you." I said picking her up. 

"And as soon as you wake you your going to tell me everything and what the hell was going on." I said a little pissed off 

I looked down at her face and she looked a little pale. 

I just hope I didn't over do it. I thought