Hajime Sugoroku - I'm Back

Idea: Y/n ends up in jail for whatever reason. They always break out of their cell so Hajime is always putting them back in their cell or catching them. They always mess with him. Until they find out he doesn't work there anymore. They were upset. Until they get a letter from him. It saying something and they find out from the letter that he works at Nanba. So, they make themselvesend up in Nanba.

Key:
Y/n = Your name
L/n = Last name

Warnings: None

-

Y/n's pov

I look over at the door of my cell when it was opened. I raise a brow when it's a different guard. Normally it was Hajime. "You have a letter Number 62." The guard said. I stand up and walk over. I take it. "Thank you? Hey, do you know where Hajime is?" I question.

I couldn't think of anyone who would send me a letter. I also wanted to know where Hajime was. It's been so long since I've seen him. "He does not work here anymore. Behave yourself." The guard then walks out. Making sure to lock the door. I look down at the letter. I stare at it for a second then throw the letter out of anger.

How could he leave me? Why would he do that? I watch as the edge of the letter hit the wall, crumbling it a bit. I walk over to my bed and lay down by falling on it. So many things running through my head. Sure he was mean but I could tell he had at least a bit of fun. Who sent me a letter? Who remembers me?

I sigh and close my eyes. Deciding to take a nap. Wanting to deal with everything later. I soon fell asleep. Quicker than normal.

I was woken up by a guard hitting the bars to my cell. "Wake up. It's dinner time." He said. I sigh and stand up. I walk over and past the door. I line up with everyone else. I got a few looks of confusion since this was our of character for me.

Normally I would try to run or escape in some sort of way. Though, if Hajime isn't here then where's the fun in it? I look at the floor as we walk. Once we get to the lunch room. I don't bother getting food. I kept thinking. The letter came back to mind. It wouldn't leave my mind.

Something was telling me to read it. It would answer my questions. I glance at the exit. I wait for a second then slip past the guards. I go back to my cell and go to the letter. I rip it open and unfold the paper. I read it once I flatten it out enough.

Y/n L/n.

Hello, this is Hajime Sugoroku. Be lucky I'm sending you this. I do not work at your prison anymore. As you may know. I got a better offer at Nanba prison. I became a guard there. Try not to get into any trouble.

-Hajime Sugoroku

I stare at the letter for a second. I reread it again. "Nanba prison is where you are. Huh?" I think for a second then smirk to myself. "Guess I know where I'm going." I look at the door when a guard comes up. "You should be in the lunch room." I chuckle. "Oops?"

That's how this started. Me pissing off the guards and supervisors. Doing anything I can to get in trouble. Hell I started a few fights. Even though I'm not all that good at fighting. This is it. I walk into the court room. My hands cuffed in front of me. Smirking as I was looking down. The guard guiding me makes me sit down and I do so.

"For trying to escape, starting fights, and breaking just about every rule in the prisons you've been to. I have no choice but to send you to Nanba prison in Japan." Said the judge. "Oh no, this is horrible~" I responded, looking up at her. She shock her head. I was then guided out and sent back to my prison to be soon transfer to Nanba.