Uno - Real Love

Idea: Y/n has the power to make anyone they look at in the eyes fall in love with them. Y/n wears sunglasses to avoid this happening. One day, while hanging out with cell 13. The glasses slip and Uno sees. Y/n quickly realized he didn't immediately fall in love with them. A while later, he confessed his love for them. Y/n assumes it's cause of the glasses incident. He confessed he fell in love long before that happened.

Key:
Y/n = Your name
L/n: Last Name

Warnings: Short

-

Not many inmates had powers. At least, not known powers. In some cases, like Musashi's case, the power would be taken. While in other cases, like Jyugo's, they wouldn't be taken. Y/n was a case where they kept their powers. Not that they wanted them. Only the guards knew about their power. Y/n always wore sunglasses, luckily no one questioned them. Y/n would wear them to avoid using their power.

The power Y/n had was that if they look at someone in the eyes and the other made eye contact then the second party falls in love with Y/n. They wanted true love. Not love due to a power. Y/n would avoid using their power as much as possible.

Due to other reasons, Y/n ended up in jail. They met Uno, inmate number 11. The two hit it off pretty quickly. Uno drug Y/n almost everywhere he went. Other than dates. Other than that, Y/n was there. The two would jump prison to prison. The two were like a package deal.

Uno never questioned Y/n sunglasses, at least, never aloud. He did pick up on how Y/n wouldn't open their eyes when they were off. Though he thought Y/n would tell him when they were ready so he never pushed. Due to them always being together. Y/n quickly became friends with Jyugo, Rock, and Nico.

Despite knowing Uno so we'll. Y/n never picked up on his flirting or his hints. Y/n would push away any type of love and it quickly became a force of habit. They didn't think about it When they did it. So they just never noticed Uno showing his love. This caused him to think Y/n didn't feel the same so one day he stopped pursuing them. This didn't stop the occasional flirting though.

Cell 13 was sitting at their lunch table. Goofing off and having fun. Uno sat across from Y/n, sitting next to Jyugo. Rock sat next to Y/n and Nico beside Rock. Y/n mostly listened and watched their friends. They ate as the boys had fun. Sure they were included but some days they just wanted to chill. Luckily the boys picked up on things like this.

Rock was one to talk with his hands sometimes. So, as he was talking, he accidentally bumbled Y/n's arm as they were fidgeting with their glasses. Rock didn't notice so he continued what he was doing. Uno noticed Y/n's slight freak out though. His attention went to his crush as he saw their eyes for the first time. Y/n noticed Uno looking and accidentally looked at him. They quickly realized and put their glasses on and stood up. "I'm going to step out for a bit." They said and quickly left.

Uno became cornered as he watched them leave. The other three looked at Y/n then Uno. "What's up with them?" Rock asked. "Are they okay?" Nico asked. "I'm not sure. I should go check on them." Uno stood up and went after Y/n.

Y/n had their back against a wall, standing alone. They had their hands over their face as they tried to calm down. "Y/n? Are you alright?" Uno questioned upon seeing them. Y/n jumped a bit and looked at him as their glasses fell back in front of eyes. "Uno! Yes- yes I'm fine." They lied, Uno caught on immediately. He could read Y/n like a book. He crossed his arms.

He gave Y/n to explain themselves without him asking but when they didn't, he spoke. "Y/n, what's the matter? What's so important about wearing those glasses?" He finally asked the question that had been burning in him for so long. Y/n was quiet for a second. "My power." They began, Uno expected something but not a power. He became more intrigued.

"If someone looks at me in the eyes, they fall in love. That's my power. I have no real control over it. I thought I could go without anyone locking eyes with me. Now you have and my power happened on you- I'm so sorry Uno I-" Y/n didn't know what to say, they put their hands back over their face. Uno stared for a second before laughing. Y/n grew confused and looked at him. "Is that why you pushed me away? Thinking I fell in love with you cause I somehow saw your eyes at some point?" He questioned as he calmed down from laughing.

"No no, that was the first time I've ever seen your eyes. Trust me, I would know. I wouldn't forget such pretty eyes." He smirked then gently grabbed Y/n's hands. "Y/n, I fell in love with you years ago. Long before I saw your eyes." Y/n stared up at him, shocked. "That's a nifty power you gave there but it's not why I love you." He smiled down at Y/n.

Without warning, they hugged him tightly. He hugged back, holding them close. "I'm sorry Uno, I didn't mean to push you away. I love you too, I have for a long time." Y/n said softly. "How could you not? I'm awesome!" Uno joked, Y/n gave a soft chuckle.

"Alright love birds. Back to your cell." Hajime commanded. Uno and Y/n let go of each other, Uno smirked. "Yeah? What if we don't?" Hajime grew angry. "Don't you ever learn?" He growled. "Nope!" Uno grabbed Y/n's hand and ran off. Y/n stumbled a little before quickly following with a smile.

-

Words: 1038

Ack. This is short. Sorry about that. I hope you enjoyed this anyway!

Byyyyyyyeeeeeeee!

~Roze