Enki Gokuu - Soulmate From Another World

Idea: When Enki died, Y/n tore apart. They have loved him for years. Their relationship was on a off. Only because even Enki struggled to know if he was safe to be around. He didn't want to hurt them. They were suspended for a few days since they were in the fight. As they cried out for him, another version of him showed up. He was from a different universe.

Key:
Y/n = Your name
L/n = Last name

Warnings: Cussing

(While writing this I saw a Tumblr post that said; 'Think of the most serious character you know'. I thought of Enki and the rest said; 'Now imagine that character getting scared by the toaster going off as they pass by' and I thought that was so cute and funny at the thought. XD)

-

By now, everything has calmed down. Enki and a few others were sent to the infirmary. Y/n, Samon, and Inori were all given a few days of suspension. None of them were really upset about this, they understood what they did and why they didn't. They knew what they were getting into when they did it.

Once Y/n finished packing their bag, they decided to say bye to Enki and Noriko. It has been so long since the two had a normal conversation. Y/n just wanted to talk with Enki once more too. Y/n made their way to the infirmary. From down the hall, Y/n saw Samon standing in the doorway. As they got closer, they saw a look of horror on his face.

"Samon? What's wrong? Are the two okay?" Y/n quickly went over, they still hadn't seen the inside. Their worry was on Samon at the moment. "Aniki and Big Sis.." his voice was weak and soft. Y/n placed a hand on his shoulder as he took a step back. "They're," he thought for a moment of how to tell Y/n. "Dead." That's all he could muster up. Y/n stared in shock, their heart ached at this. "What?" They questioned, barely above a whisper.

Samon shook his head, not wanting to see it anymore. He waved Y/n off and quickly left. Y/n stood there for a second before going to the doorway. They saw the two, truly dead. Y/n let out a shaky breath as tears pricked their eyes. They quickly left and headed back to their room to grab their bag.

Now, back at their house on the mainland. Y/n locked themselves up in their room. They hardly eaten or really even left their bed. If it wasn't for Samon's worry, they probably wouldn't have eaten at all. At this point, they just let it all out. Y/n sobbed into their pillow. They gained a headache but they didn't care. They choked on their sobs as they tried to control their breathing but every thought of him made them cry more.

They felt many emotions running through them. Anger, sadness, ect. They got up and threw the pillow against the wall. "God damnit Enki! Why!?" They cried out as they fell to their knees.

It's been a few months since then. They were still very much broken up about it. They did their job very well still but hardly took time to take care of themselves. Only just enough so they wouldn't grow weak. Y/n stood in their bathroom as they looked at themselves in the mirror. They noticed the bags under their eyes and they gave a sigh. They went through their drawers, deciding to hide the bags with makeup.

The only ones that knew Y/n was still upset about this was Samon and Inori. Cell 8 knew something was off but none of them questioned it. There seemed to been a mutual understanding as to not talk about what happened. All of building 5 followed this.

Y/n grabbed their bag and headed to building 5. They clocked in and headed to Samon's office. They always left their bag there before they began working. Once they made it to his office they knocked. Samon allowed them in and they walked in and placed their bag down. "How are you holding up?" He questioned, Y/n shrugged. "Good enough, what about you?" They looked at him. He didn't respond as he looked at his paper.