Kenshirou Yozakura - Remember Me

Idea: They've been childhood friends. Y/n used to play the guitar for them all the time. In Nanba, as they walk through the halls. They hear Y/n. They question another guard as to way Y/n has a guitar and the guard says it's because Y/n got it after winning the New Years tortament.

Key:
Y/n = Your name
L/n = Last Name

Warnings: Mention of abuse

-

Kenshirou's pov

As I walked through the halls I heard a familiar melody. Someone was playing a guitar. If it was guard then they'll get in trouble for not being in duty. An inmate on the other hand. As I get closer, I realize which cell has the guitar. It was an inmate that had just transferred to my building from another.

I walk up to a guard. "Why does that inmate have an guitar?" I questioned him, crossing my arms. "Oh Supervisor! That inmate has it because they won it doing a New Years Tortament a few years back." He responded and I nod. I walk to the cell and look in it.

I should have known who it was due to the song. Though I was still shocked to see Y/n in the cell. As the tune ended, I questioned them. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" They lay the guitar in their lap, looking out the window. "Kenshirou, long time no see. Seems being a cop didn't work out for ya." They responded.

"Glad you got a better job though." They said softly. "What are you doing here?" I asked them again. They still don't answer, instead they stand up, putting their guitar to the side. They then turn to me. I see that smile I feel for all those years ago. Though it's been so long since I've seen them I lost those feelings. I gained feelings for the Warden, and only her. Right?

"It's good to see you Puppy." I couldn't help but smile a bit at the name. "I missed you." They added. "I missed you too Y/n." I tell them. "Well, you should get back to work. See you later?" They tell me, seemingly pushing me away. I raise a brow but don't question it. "As I should. Yes, we'll talk later. I will see you later." I tell them and walk away.

I walk to my office and sit at my desk. I grab some paperwork on Y/n. I stare at their picture for a second before reading their information. I didn't even know they were here at Nanba. What could they have done? As I go through their information. I found why they ended up in Nanba. They kept escaping from the other prisons.

As I go through more, I found why they ended up in prison in the first place. They wouldn't do something like that. They'd steal maybe, but kill? No. There's no way. I keep going through the information.

Y/n L/n was arrested for the murder of [Name].

Report: L/n claims that [Name] has been abusing them for years. After the police doing nothing. They took it into their own hands. They said it was not their intent to kill but did not regret a thing. While in court, there was no proof on L/n's side.

I reread the report again. I knew who [Name] was. He was never good to Y/n. I know this case goes in deeper. After a while of going through the case I found many over looked details. Other things that would help Y/n's side. I also made myself a witness to the abuse. Which was the truth. I couldn't do anything at the time since I wasn't a cop.

I turn to my door when someone opens it. "Supervisor! Number 62 has escaped and is reaching the outside!" The guard said and I sigh. "I'm on my way." I tell him, he nods and leaves. I grab my whip and put it on my belt as I walk off. I go to where Y/n will exit from. I stand outside the door as it opens.

I see them and they see me. They just smile at me and gives a small wave. "Hello." They say. "Get back to your cell." I responded. They walk closer to me, stopping a few feet away. "No need to look into my case Puppy. I know you are or will." They tell me. They always knew me well, sometimes it was a little scary.