Samon Gokuu - Hesitation

Idea: Samon is Y/n's target.

Key:
Y/n = Your Name
L/n = Last Name

Warnings: Cussing, blood,

-

Y/n scoffed and waved off another man as he tried to hit on them. They were at a high class party and they were very good looking so many kept trying to hit on them. They quickly got tired of it. Y/n would have left if it wasn't for their mission. They got intel that their target would be here. Their target was also one that also went after Y/n so this could be a trap for Y/n. They didn't care though. Y/n and their target were just as skilled as each other so they've been at it for years.

Samon Gokuu was Y/n's target. They have been in this life since they were able to walk. At ten they got their first target. Samon Gokuu. Y/n's father was a mafia boss, he is determined for Y/n to follow in his footsteps. Not that Y/n wanted to but by now, they were too far into this. Back then, their father thought he would be a good target. Someone Y/n's age. What he did not take into account was his siblings. Enki and Noriko.

Samon heard what Y/n was trying to do through Enki. Since then, Samon promised himself he'd get Y/n before they get him. Not much happened when they were kids though. Y/n was scared to go after Samon and he was always busy training. Now though, Enki was busy with work and Noriko was gone. So the two have made many attempts. So far, neither of them were able to kill the other.

Y/n glanced around the room. They decided to ditch their drink and go to the second floor. They were hoping they could get a view from above the crowd. As Y/n made their way up they saw Samon at the top. He stood there and crossed his arms at the sight of Y/n. He watched as Y/n made their way all the way up. The two glaring at each other.

"Hello there." The two spoke at the same time.

Both of them faked a chuckle to try and throw off the other. Quickly they put a dagger to each other's throat. To anyone else, it looked like they were just holding each other. Others couldn't see the daggers and the two made sure of that.

"Too bad we're in public. Was hoping to catch you outside." Y/n snarked and Samon rolled his eyes. "You were the one in a public place. I wasn't in one." He responded back. Y/n pressed the dagger against his throat more, making sure not to break the skin just yet. "Well damn, I should have been quicker, shouldn't I have?" Y/n's voice was filled with sarcasm.

A smirk showed up on Samon's face. "You've always been slow." He teased. Before Y/n could respond, someone pushed past the two causing both of them to lose their balance. Y/n accidentally cut his throat and he accidentally cut their collar bone.

Y/n acted quickly, they kept themselves from falling and grabbed his wrist. The two gained their balance and Y/n moved his hand to his neck and made him hold it. Keeping the wound from bleeding too much. They hadn't even thought as they did that. Both of them were confused at this act but Y/n quickly thought of an excuse.

"Don't die yet, there's no fun in an accidental kill." Y/n said as they moved their clothes to cover the cut they had. Samon watched as Y/n soon left, he soon left after that. Getting the medical treatment he needed as quickly as possible.

A week passed and the two had their wounds treated by now. Neither of them healed yet though. Y/n got scolded by their father. Samon didn't tell anyone though he did get questions.

The wing blew past Y/n as they sat on top of a roof. They turn their head to the side when they heard footsteps. By the way they sounded, they knew who it was. "What have I told you about getting in trouble?" The cop asked, Y/n chuckled as they stood up. Y/n looked over the city. "I know you'll keep me from going into prison." Y/n responded. The cop gave a sigh as he crossed his arms.