𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟭

"Y/n-chin, Ken-chin and I have to go somewhere

"Y/n-chin, Ken-chin and I have to go somewhere."

Your brother, Mikey, patted your head. "Where?"
"Oh, you know.. I have a school project and I have to meet up with one of my classmates to do it."

Draken mentally sighed. This was the sixth time he heard Mikey lie to you about his gang. He always made up an excuse that he had something school related, so you won't have to worry about him being in a gang. Emma and Shinichiro kept it a secret, too. You already had lots of other stuff to worry about.

"I-I'm coming too," you told him.
"Huh? Why?" Mikey asked.
"Because I need to go out in the sun some more, remember? And I'll get to meet your classmate, too."
"Uh..."
"Why do you look so nervous? Now that I think about it, you're always saying you're going to some school related event. But, I don't see you wearing your uniform. You wear that black uniform that has Tokyo Manji on it. What's going on?"

'Heh,' Draken smirked. 'She finally caught on. It's good she didn't go out often, she'd hear about Toman and the invincible Mikey everywhere.'

"Oh.. well I guess I can't keep it a secret anymore, can I?" Mikey let out a nervous laugh. "I can tell you on our way to the fight, ok?"

"F-fight?"

。。。

"So you have a gang? Draken-kun is in it too?"
"Yep! It's alright though, Y/n-chin. Our gang isn't like the others, we don't hit girls and-.."
"We're here," Draken announced.

Mikey was holding on to your waist so you don't fall. You saw a bunch of students shouting while two guys were fighting. The blonde-haired boy looked like he was super injured.

"Oi, Kiyomasa!" Draken yelled, catching everyone's attention. "You're scaring the crowd."

He walked up closer to them. "You sure looked worked up, even though you're the host."

The crowd was shocked.
"A blonde braid!"
"And a dragon tattoo on his temple!"
"That's the Vice President of Tokyo Manji!"
"Ruyuguji Ken, also known as Draken!"

Your eyes widened. "D-Draken-kun! He's gonna get hurt, tell him to back away."
"Don't worry, he's the Vice President of Toman, he's strong." Mikey smiled at you. "Yo, ken-chin!"
"Huh?" Draken glared at him. "Don't call me by that nickname here, Mikey!"
"My dorayaki is all finished~"

"The hell is up with that guy?"
"Can't he read the atmosphere here?"
"Wait who's that girl he's holding?"
"She looks pretty, maybe his girlfriend?"

The rest of the crowd all suddenly bowed. "Good work, President!"
"Good work!"
"Good work!"
"Good work!"

Mikey walked through the crowd while still holding you. The black-haired male with a scar on his lips walked towards you two. "Mi..mi.. Sano-kun!" You glanced at him but your brother kept quite, so you did the same. He looked confused on who you were and why the president was holding you like you didn't know how to walk.

"You're in the way," Draken told him. "Mikey doesn't talk to people he ain't interested in."
"O-oh, I'm sorry!" He gave a shallow bow to him, but got kicked hard in his stomach.
"Kiyomasa.. when did you become so important?" Draken glared at him. "You're seriously going to greet the President with that shallow bow? Be grateful his sister is here or I would've beaten you to a pulp."

The blonde boy that Kiyomasa beat up was sweating. He was so nervous. The President of Tokyo Manji was literally right up in his face! Was he gonna beat him like Kiyomasa did? He was so nervous his legs failed him and he fell down.

"What's your name?" Mikey asked him.

The blonde boy stared at him for a second before glancing at you. You gave him a smile. 'Who's that? Naoto didn't tell me anything about a girl in the gang. No, she looks too sweet and nice to be in an all male gang.'

"H-Hanagaki Takemichi!"
"I see.. so Takemicchi."
"Michi-kun," you mumbled.
"H-huh?"
"That's what Mikey said, so that's what it is. Right, Takemicchi?" Draken glared at him.

Mikey let go of you and bend down, looking like he was sitting on Takemichi. He grabbed his head and pulled it so their foreheads were touching. "Are you really a middle schooler?"
'What the hell is he doing?' You deadpanned. 'How dare he let go of me, I'm about to fall! My legs are literally shaking right now.'

You looked nervous. This caught Draken's attention. He quickly went up to you, grabbing you by the waist. "You okay?"
"Y-yeah," you nodded. He gave you a smile and you did the same.
"Takemicchi. From today on, you're my friend!" Mikey grinned.
"Huh?!"