𝗖𝗵. 𝟯𝟰

h/c = hair color

h/c = hair color

"So useless. I hate taking care of you."

"..I-I'm sorry? Mikey, why are you saying this all of a sudden?"

"You're always so annoying. A crybaby. All you do is cry for help and make us take care of you, Y/n. I despise you. I hate you. Why were you even born as my sister? It's honestly so annoying.."

"M-Mikey.." you teared up. "You don't mean-.."

"You see? All you do is cry!"

"I'm sorry.."

"Stop apologizing, damn it. It's all you do! Gosh, how I wish you weren't born.."

...

Your eyes quickly shot up. You looked around to see you were in your bed, sun shining down through your window. A bird was poking its beak on the window, like it was trying to wake you up.

You just had a dream that you thought would be a good one. At first, you were with your family, including Izana, having a picnic. The next thing you knew, they were all glaring at you like they wanted you dead. Then, Mikey started saying all those hateful things towards you.

"I-It was just a dream," you told yourself, sitting up in your bed. "Just a dream, it wasn't real."

'But what if it was? What if it happens soon? What if your siblings start to get tired of you?'

"That won't happen," you laid back down and put your head on your pillow. "Right? They're family, they wouldn't do that."

poke
poke
poke

"I'm so useless. All I do is cry and apologize.."

poke
poke
poke

Your tears stained your pillow as your hair fell on your face, covering your eyes. "I just wanna die already.."

poke
poke
poke

"Why can't this bird leave me alone?!"

knock
knock
knock

"Y/n, you awake?" You heard you sister's sweet voice coming from behind the door.
"Uh.. ahem," you cleared your throat and wiped the tears off your face. "Yes, Emma. I'm awake."
"Okay, well, we're going to the shrine for Shichi-go-san," she entered the room. She looked at your red eyes. She opened her mouth, hesitating to speak before continuing. "You've never been to one, right? Let's get ready together, it'll be fun for you!"
"Uh.. o-okay!"

...

"So pretty!" Emma smiled as you walked in the room with the kimono she gave you. You've never really worn one since you didn't attend any occasions that included kimonos. You were always at home, sulking as you watched your siblings go out to festivals like this.