𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟴

H/c = hair color

H/c = hair color

Izana didn't know why he wanted to see you again after so long. Why he cares for you — a bit more than Shinichiro. Maybe it was the attention and all the affection you gave him when you two were kids. All the kind compliments and words you gave him. It seemed that those words stuck with him until he grew. The words that helped him even when he was at his lowest. And what you said to him before you got sick and left him.

"It's ok, big brother. I'm going to be fine, so please visit me again when we're older okay? I love you.. please take care of yourself until we see each other again!'

His closest friend noticed how hard Izana worked to find you again. It seemed like he was always in a better mood when he thought of you. Kakucho knew you were the only thing that made Izana feel better, so he insisted on helping him find you.

And they finally tracked you down the other day. Kakucho wondered why he cared for you so much but his question was answered right when he took a small glance at you. You had the softest and kindest eyes that could comfort any soul. Beautiful h/c hair and a pretty face that would immediately catch the attention of others. Your whole existence felt comforting. Now he understood.

"So you found the girl?"

The older Haitani brothers asked Kakucho. "Of course he did, Ran. Can't you see how Izana is in a better mood than the past couple of months?" The younger Haitani, Rindou, responded.

"Really wanna see her~" Ran twirled his baton around one of his braid. "What she look like, Kucho? I wanna keep an eye out for her."

Kakucho glanced at him and scoffed. "Don't call me that."
"C'mon, tell~"
"She was.. pretty. Eyes were soft, had pretty h/c hair, and her presence was mesmerizing."

The Haitani brothers exchanged looks. "Oh?"
"Wanna meet her now," Rindou mumbled softly but loud enough for them to hear.
"No wonder Izana wanted to see her so bad. I would be searching for her too if she sounds that marvelous," Ran chuckled.
"She's his sister," Kakucho glared at him. "Don't make it sound weird."

。。。

You and Hakkai's sister, Yuzuha, exchanged numbers and started chatting a lot. You realized you both had a lot in common and became friends immediately. You also saw how much she hated her older brother and that he's super mean to her and Hakkai. Obviously she didn't tell you more about her violent older brother though, she thought you were too sweet and innocent to know more about him.

A couple of days later, she invited you over. She said her older brother won't be home so you two had the house all to yourselves — including Hakkai. So you told Mikey that you were going to hang out at Yuzuha's house. He was hesitant at first, but he agreed in the end due to all of your begging. He also knew you wanted to make more friends, so that was another reason he agreed.

"Y/n come in," Yuzuha smiled as she opened the door.

You stepped inside and saw nice and expensive furniture. "You have a really nice home."
"Thank you. Come, let's go to my ro-.."

She stopped immediately when she saw a man with two boys beside him on the couch. He was.. super big. You saw his piercing eyes follow the words on a paper he was reading. Yuzuha started trembling a little, not going unnoticed by you.

"I-I thought you weren't home today."

He stayed silent and you looked at the two men on each sides of the couch. They looked like they were guarding the guy. One of them had beautiful, sharp eyes and black hair. The other had blonde hair and it looked like there was a burn on his face. Both were super handsome.

"This is Y/n.. don't touch her or talk to her. We're gonna be stay-.."
"Shut up, I don't care! You better not make any noises," he looked up from the paper he was reading. His lips separated from each other and his facial features softened when he laid eyes on you. You didn't know who he was, but you always treated strangers with respect so you gave him a small smile.

"C'mon Y/n," Yuzuha led you to her room, trying not to fasten up her pace in case you get hurt.

'Thank god he didn't do anything,' Yuzuha let out a relieved sigh. 'Wonder why he wasn't in a bad mood today. And why was he staring at Y/n like that?!'

The man watched you leave to Yuzuha's room. "Who was she?" He asked the two men behind him.
"She said her name was Y/n," Koko answered him.

The boys noticed how mesmerized he looked when he laid eyes on you.

"Sorry.. that was my older brother," Yuzuha said. "He's mean, isn't he?"
"W-well he does look scary.. how old is he?"
"Seventeen..."

"..HUH??"

HUH??"