𝗖𝗵. 𝟭𝟱

"Please stay safe, Mikey

"Please stay safe, Mikey."

"Don't worry about me, sis. I don't know who told you about the fight between Toman and Valhalla, but this is why I didn't want to tell you. You'd worry too much."

"I know, but I'm worried about the other members too. Like Baji..!"

"It'll be fine like always."

"It better be," you hugged him. "If you come back hurt I won't forgive you!"

"I won't forgive myself for making you worry so much."

。。。

"Am I your enemy, Kazutora?" Mikey asked.

"I..I suffered because of you," he answered. "I got sent to juvie because of you."

"Huh? What the hell do you mean?"

"I wasn't going to juvie since your sister survived but you still forced your brother to charge it against me because you were so angry. Of course you're my enemy!!"

"..."

"I'll eliminate anyone in my way! Did you know, Mikey? If you kill, that makes you a bad guy.. but if you kill enemies, then that makes you a hero!"

'What the hell is wrong with him?!' Takemichi watched the two boys.
"Haha! He's totally lost it," Hanma laughed.

"Hold him for me," Kazutora told the two Valhalla members. "Good and tight.."

Chome held Mikey by the shoulders tight so he doesn't escape and Chonbo held his legs. Kazutora came towards him with a pipe and continuously hit Mikey on the head.

"It's over," Hanma grinned.
"Mikey lost," Rindou spoke up.
'This isn't fair, Mikey can't move!' Takemichi watched in horror. 'This isn't a fair fight!'

"To become a hero, I will destroy the enemy," Kazutora said and gave one last strong hit on Mikey's head.
"Destroy the enemy?" Mikey finally spoke up. "Is that why you tried to destroy my sister? She was in the hospital for three months because of you."

He punched Chome in the head and kicked Chobono off of his leg. He walked towards Kazutora and gave him a strong kick in the face. "But she couldn't remember due to the amnesia you gave her."

'Holy shit.. Mikey-kun!'

He then fell down on his knees. Everyone started murmuring with each other about what just happened.

"Hey! Mikey took a knee!"
"Think he's tired from losing too much blood?"
"Isn't this the perfect time to take him out?"
"He isn't moving! Seriously, this is a perfect chance!"

"Nice one.. Kazutora," Hanma chuckled.
A Valhalla member with a hoodie and a mask on shouted. "Follow me, men! We're gonna curb-stomp Mikey!!"

All the Valhalla members started charging towards the Toman President. "LET'S GO!"

The Toman members quickly took action and tried to stop the Valhalla members.
"MOVE, ASSHOLE!"
"DAMN, THERE'S TOO MANY OF THEM!"
"YOU A DAMN ZOMBIE, HANMA?!"

"Gotta save Mikey!" Takemichi shouted. "MIKEY-KUN!" He ran and tried to catch up to where Mikey was, but he kept getting pulled back. "MOVE!"

"Your boss' head is mine!" Choji jumped on the cars, not too far from Mikey but a strong punch landed on his face before he could touch him.

The guy that punched him was Kisaki, who stood in front of Mikey. "Third division captain, Kisaki Tetta! My division will be in charge of taking care of our gang's leader!"

'Kisaki?! Huh..? What's going on here?'

"Nice one, Kisaki!" Mitsuya yelled.
"Kisaki, good work!" Draken shouted. "I'll leave Mikey to you!"
Footsteps were heard behind Kisaki. "I've been waiting to do this.. KISAKI!!" Baji hit his head firmly with a pipe.
"BAJI-KUN?!"
"BAJI BEAT DOWN KISAKI!"
"Kisaki, I'm gonna rearrange your fucking face!"

One of Kisaki's men kicked Baji hard enough that he fell from the top of the cars.

"Buzzing, buzzing," Kisaki spoke up. "Like a damn fly around me. Swat him dead."
"Let's see you try, Kisaki!"

A blonde haired boy quickly stood in front of Baji. "The fuck are you doing? Out of my way, Chifuyu!"
"Baji-san.. don't do this. If you take down Kisaki now, you'll face Mikey. If you want to protect Toman from Kisaki, now's not the time!"

CLANG

"I said out of my way," Baji hit Chifuyu with his pipe. "If you want to stop me, then you'll have to kill me."

Takemichi noticed Kazutora gone from where he was and was running towards Baji. 'Shit, what is he doing?!'

Suddenly your words flashed his mind. "There was one where I heard Baji beat down Kisaki but then.. he got stabbed! And-and there was someone shouting Kazutora's name."

'Wait.. is he trying to take down Baji-kun? The person that stabbed Baji-kun was Kazutora?!'

"DIE, BAJI!!" Kazutora was a second away from stabbing Baji.
"BAJI-KUN, MOVE!" Takemichi jumped at Baji and pushed him out of the way.
"Damn it...! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Kazutora was now glaring at Takemichi.
"Tsk," Baji pushed Takemichi off of him.
"Are you okay, Baji-kun?"
"Didn't even land a scratch, thanks for the save."
'I..I saved Baji-kun... I saved him!'
"KAZUTORA!!" Chifuyu grabbed him by the collar. "THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!"

"I'm glad you're alive," Takemichi told Baji.
"Huh? The hell's your deal? I'm gonna take down Kisaki so shut up and watch, Takemichi!"