𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹: 𝗩𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗗𝗮𝘆

It's not Valentines, but I really wanted to make this special chapter <3 hope you enjoy

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

F/a = favorite animal

It's Valentine's Day!

Here you are, shopping for chocolates and other candies for who knows who. You were so excited to give him your gift, you've been waiting for this day for so long. You tried to give him a gift last year, but you got too scared and ended up giving up all your candies to Mikey instead while you sulked and watched him eat happily.

But today you'll do it! There's nothing that can stop you! Right...?

"Okay," you looked at your cart. "Chocolate.. candy.. card... wait, should I write him a letter? No! That's too much."

"You ready to check out?" Your brother walked over to you.

Oh, that's right. You didn't come alone, Shinichiro came with you. He needed to buy some cigarettes and some other groceries for the house.

"Yes," you held onto his arm. "Let's go~!"
"Hold on," he stopped you.
"H-huh?"
"Why are you buying so much sweets, hm?"
"Uh..."
"It's valentines, isn't it? Are you planning to confess or something?"
"Uh- no-.. well uh.. maybe.. no, I'm not!"
"C'mon, tell me who it is~"
"W.. Wa.."
"Wa?"
"Wak.."
"..."

"Wakasa! I'm giving it to Waka-kun," you blushed.
'Is she for real...?' "Why him..?"
"B-because he's so handsome! Oh, he's so good looking, it's hard not to stare at him every time he's near you. Even taking a small glance at him would make you fall in love with him!"
'Geez... no wonder those girls rejected me.' "He's too old for you."

"..."
"..."
"...what?"
"He's too old for you."
"He's not that old.."
"He's twenty seven."
"T-TWENTY SEVEN?!"
"Yes."
"...It's okay," you giggled. "He's perfect."

'This girl,' Shinichiro sighed. "I'm not letting you give him anything. Give them to someone else."
"I don't have anyone else!"
"I'm sure you do, sis."
'W-well there is Haru.. and Hakkai.. and Yuzuha, Senju, and... T-taiju.. no! Not him, h-he's mean!'
"I'll just give it to my friend," you pouted.
"Good," he smiled. "Let's go now."

。。。

"I hate you!" You shouted as you hit a rock into the river, almost missing because of your weak arms. You were currently sitting on a bench near a river, trying to let your anger out. "Way to ruin my day, stupid!"

You sighed, putting your head down and dangling your feet off the bench. You heard footsteps approaching you, but you didn't care. It was probably some other person that was in a bad mood like you were and came to clear their mind. Yes, right on point. You felt your shoulder being touched softly. You glanced behind you to see a white haired male in a black mask.