𝗖𝗵. 𝟮𝟯

(E/c) = eye color

(E/c) = eye color

"So you're that guy... Tokyo Manji's first division captain, Hanagaki Takemichi."

"This whole zone is Black Dragon's territoy," Koko put his arms out. "If any other gang members comes swaggering in, the boss instructed us to kill them. You know what that means, right?"

Inui watched the whole scene in silence. He noticed Yuzuha guarding a feminine figure behind her. Pretty e/c eyes watched behind her shoulder. 'She looks familiar.'

"HANAGAKI! It means you're dead meat!" Koko smirked while cracking his knuckles.
"Get 'em boys," Inui commanded.

"Lay off, guys! Hanagaki's my buddy," Hakkai told them.
"Stay behind me, Hina, Y/n-chan. They don't go easy on girls," Yuzuha said.

"Hakkaaai~! Even friends of our young master needs to be taught a lesson.. because our gang won't listen to you!"
"So that's Hanagaki?"
"Didn't expect him to be such a pussy."
"I'll kill him for some street cred."
'Shit, what do I do?! Hina and Y/n are in danger too..'

"I told you not to hurt my friends," Hakkai went up to one of the members. "So please!"
"Weren't you listening?" The gang member glared at him. "We aren't taking orders from you!"
"Wanna get the girls killed too?"
"Hahaha!"

A swift punch landed on the member, knocking him out on the floor. It was too fast for him to react to. "Fuck off, scumbag," Hakkai told him. 'Kill the girls? I'm not letting you anywhere near Y/n or my sister..'
All the black dragon members stared at him in shock.
'That was so cool!' You looked at him in awe.
'What a badass,' Hanagaki thought.

"Sorry for getting you involved, Takemichi," Hakkai turned to him. "The boss of the black dragons is Taiju Shiba."
"Really?" You whispered.
"Yeah, Taiju's our older brother. The three of us are siblings."
"Where is he now?" Hakkai asked.
Koko only grinned. "..At the convenience store."
"He's hardly ever home.. except for shit like this. Pain in the ass."
"Hey," Inui came up to Hakkai, putting a knife near his throat. "Watch your mouth, asshole. Talk shit about boss and I'll kill you."
"You have no damn chill."
"You think I won't do it?"

Yuzuha went up to Inui and instantly kicked him on his head. "Keep your hands off my little brother!"
Inui immediately got up, acting like nothing happened.

"Back off, Inupi," Koko commanded. "They're the boss's sibs."
"I swore loyalty to the boss.. but it doesn't mean I'll take any shit from them," he turned to Yuzuha. "It doesn't matter if you're a girl, I'll show you who's in charge. I'll kill you all!"
"Hey," Koko whispered to him. "You're scaring the pretty lady."
"Hm?"
Koko's eyes motioned to your figure standing behind Takemichi. "Boss said he wanted to see her again, so be a bit more gentle. You're scaring her."
"Oh, her... right."

"Hanagaki! Leave this to us. Take Hina and Y/n away," Yuzuha commanded.
"Uh-.. right! Let's go, Hina, Y/n."

Loud footsteps were heard from the alleyway next to you. You saw a masculine figure running up to Takemichi. Your eyes widened and quickly yelled to get his attention. "MICHI-KUN!"
"TAKEMICHI-KUN, BEHIND YOU!"
The next thing you knew, Takemichi was thrown on the ground super hard.
"Your shit," the man who hurt Takemichi stood up. "JUST GOT WRECKED!"

All the black dragon members quickly bowed to him.
"T-Taiju," you mumbled. Takemichi started coughing as tears formed up in his eyes. 'Poor him.. he really got his ass kicked!'

"This is just not fair!" Taiju yelled. "You look like you're having so much fun, let me join in!!" He picked up Takemichi like he was super light. "HAHAHA!" He laughed in his face and threw him on the ground once again.
"Takemichi-kun!!" Hina cried out for her boyfriend.
"Stay back," Yuzuha told her.

'Hakkai's big bro?! This guys is the 10th leader of the Black Dragons!' Takemichi got up from the floor and wiped his bloody nose. 'All the members were so rowdy before and now they're standing at perfect attention!'

"So," Taiju spoke up again. "Who's this jerk?"
"Haha!" Koko grinned. "You don't even know the guy and you slugged him anyway? Nice one, boss. He's Toman's first division captain, Hanagaki Takemichi."
"HAHAHA! A captain in Toman? Damn, Koko! That's a good joke right there!"
"It's true, he's one of Hakkai's little friends."
"Hah, no fucking way!"

Taiju was getting ready to kick Takemichi's ass again before you yelled. "TAIJU-KUN!"
He turned to the where he heard the voice and spotted your shaking body. "P-please leave him alone!"
'Crap,' Yuzuha panicked. 'Please don't get involved in this, Y/n!'
"Huh?" He glared at you and turned back to Koko. "You finally brought her to me?"
"She came here with your siblings," Koko responded.

"The only thing you've done right, Hakkai. But you brought a Toman bastard in our family's home?! Even though you don't join us, no matter how many times I tell you! Hakkai.. beat him to death," Taiju motioned to Takemichi. "Take responsibility as a fellow Toman member!"
"Leave him alone, Taiju..! He already got beaten enough, what did he even do?!" You tried to protest, but Hakkai stood in front of you to guard you.
"Don't talk back to me, woman," Taiju glared at you behind Hakkai's tall figure.

"S-stop it, Taiju," Hakkai stuttered. "They didn't know this was Black Dragon's territory.. they really didn't, so please.."
'Hakkai's scared stiff, he's like a whole other person.'
'Oh.. poor Hakkai! What am I doing?! I'm just getting my friends into bigger trouble, that's awful! I should really think before I act and speak..'

"I don't give a shit," Taiju came closer to his brother. "Didn't you hear my orders? You're my little brother, that comes before Toman. You should obey me, your older brother. Family bonds are more important than friends, aren't they?"
"Taiju! Don't corner Hakkai like that," said Yuzuha, earning a glare from her older brother.

THUD

Taiju punched Yuzuha with the back of his fist, causing her to fall in the ground.
"Y-Yuzuha!" You yelled out to her.
"Because you didn't discipline him, this happens," Taiju glared down at his sister. "I'm gonna teach you a lesson later on."
"Even if you're siblings, Yuzuha is still a girl! So you beat up women too?!" Takemichi cried out.
"Keep your nose out of the Shiba family's business, you little shit. Watch this, Hakkai..."

"...Your big brother's gonna fix your problem for you! That's what family's about!!"

Your big brother's gonna fix your problem for you! That's what family's about!!"

__________________________________

Top ten moments before disaster 😱: