𝗖𝗵. 𝟮𝟴

"Medicine

"Medicine.. medicine.."

You were in the store, looking for a medicine that the doctor prescribed for you. The doctor stated that it was supposed to help with your tremor. There weren't many medicines for tremor where you lived, so that's why your doctor prescribed a special one for you. You were supposed to ask the worker for it. But somehow you forgot, so now you were looking for it in the 'medication' isle.

You went up closer to check all of the items on the shelf when you bumped into someone. You looked up to see who you bumped into and saw a long, white-haired boy staring at you with droopy, blue eyes.

"H-haru!" You stuttered, looking at him with a smile on your face.
"Hey," he smiled at you.

How did you know he was smiling? Well, he had his mask off. You stared at the diamond-shaped scars on each side of his lips. 'So pretty..'

He looked at you in confusion. It's like there were sparkles around your face as you stared at his lips. 'Shit,' he finally came to realization. 'I'm not wearing my mask.' No wonder people were staring at him. He was here to buy some more masks for himself and was about to walk out, but the medicine isle was close to the exit, so he coincidentally bumped into his crush.

"H-haru," you mumbled.

Oh, here it was. The worst thing was about to happen to him. You were gonna look at him in disgust and tell him how ugly his scars were, right?

"You didn't tell me you looked this pretty with your mask off!" You exclaimed with a blush on your face.
"..What?"
"You look even better than we were little! You're so handsome~"

He watched your happy face lit up and look at him with passion. He never had anyone look at him the way you are right now, it made his heart beat fast. It was the first time someone gave him this kind of reaction when they saw his scars. Heat was rushing to his cheeks, it was hard not to smile. His crush on you just grew even bigger.

"Thanks," he looked away from you.
You giggled at his red face. "You're so cute! What are you doing here though?"
"I was.. buying a mask."
"Oh, but you're so handsome without it."
'Not everyone thinks like you..'
"Oh, well. I guess you don't feel comfortable without it, right? Ah, I was supposed to buy medicine! I completely forgot.. sorry, Haru. I'm busy at the moment, we should talk later!"

...

You walked out of the store, holding Sanzu's arm. He helped you go to the worker and ask for your medicine, so you were finally done. He didn't want to leave you alone at the store, god knows what will happen to a pretty sick girl that's out by herself.

Your lips were curved into a smile as you walked with Sanzu. He had his mask on. It was a good thing, he didn't want you to see his red cheeks again. He was finally holding his crush's hand, it was like a dream come true. Well, no.. it was his crush holding onto his arm, but it didn't matter. Just the fact that you were walking with him made him happy.

"Tired," you mumbled.
"Hm?"
"C-can we go sit in that bench?" You motioned to the brown bench that was near a public park.
"Of course."

You both walked near the bench and sat down next to each other. You put the bag of medicine next to you and let out a heavy sigh of relief. "Finally, I'm so tired~"

You looked at Sanzu with curiosity in your eyes. When he turned around to look at you, he flinched at the harsh stare you were giving him.

"..Yes?"
"May I see your whole face again?"
"We're out in public.. maybe sometime else?"
"Aww," you looked down with a pout. "I really wanted to see your pretty face again."
"Fine," he sighed. 'Anything for you.'

...

"May I touch them?"

If anyone even looked at his scars, he'd get pissed. But touching them? I mean you were the one asking, so he didn't give a single shit. He was honestly so whipped, he wanted to do anything for you.

"No, I-I'm sorry! That was a stupid request, forget I said anyth-.."

"Sure, go ahead."

You smiled at him, grateful that he's letting you touch his scars. As you touched them, you felt a zap on your hand.

...

"S-stop it!"

"ug-ug-ugh.."

"ah-aah-ahh..."

"Smile, Haruchiyo."

"He..hehe.. ahah.. ahaha!!"

...

ZAP

Your eyes widened at the sudden vision that just went through your head. A young, white-haired boy, Sanzu, was on the ground. He had his mouth ripped open and blood all over his mouth. Kid Mikey was standing in front of him with no emotions behind his widened eyes as his hands were covered in blood. And Baji was on the ground, shaking at the sight in front of him.

'What the hell?! What did I just see..?'

Too scared to say anything, your shaking legs stood on its own. You quickly told Haru goodbye and walked off.

He watched in confusion as you walked away. Did you get scared of his scars? Why'd you suddenly walk off? Whatever it was, he felt a bit disappointed.

'I didn't even ask for her number yet..'