Chapter 1: A New Friend

3 POV

Inside of the KDA apartment, the four girls where doing their normal routine. Kai'sa is doing yoga, Akali is eating her ramen cup, Evelynn is lying on the couch resting and Ahri is watching the new.

Ahri: Guy check this out.

Evelynn: What's it dear?

Ahri: Just hear this out.

They pay attention to the tv as the new reporter (NR) speak.

NR: This just in a robbery just happened downtown, the robbers have hostage and the police was call. But when the police get their the robbers had already been stop. The witness say that a mysterious armor figure show up that resemble a magician. Summon out chain and tie all of the robbers up saving them. And just as he appear, he disappear right infront of their eyes. Just who is he?

Akali: So cool, there are masked vigilante running around the city.

Evelynn: No it's not, dear.

Akali: What? Didn't you hear, he just show up take out the robbers and left.

Ahri: I have to agree with Eve, on this one Akil. No one know who, he is or what his motive is.

Akali: But think about it, just imagine being superhero save people and fighting crime.

She does some punching motion.

Evelynn: Dear, I know you wanted to be like those cool hero for your comic and all. But we shouldn't pay attention to this magician guy. We have an important photoshoot tomorrow and we should get some rest.

Akali: Aw, you no fun.

Kai'sa: Eve is right, we should get some sleep.

Akali: Alright, just one more-

Ahri: No, that is your third cup already.

Akali: Find.

Time Skip

Akali POV

We get to his cherry blossom field, and does our photoshot.

Akali: So borrowing...

I look to my left seeing something that actually caught my eye.

Akali: I'm gonna go and check this out, be back in a bit.

Ahri: Make sure you don't be late our next shoot is in 15 minutes.

Akali: Got it!

I quickly ran off, as I get closer I saw this awesome motorcycle.

Akali: So cool, I don't even know where to begin with this.

I admirer the motor left and right, I never seem something like this before.

???: A sick ride right?

Akali: Yeah.

I then realized that someone was here as I turn around seeing a men in a white long jacket, black clothes, black hair wearing a cap.