Chapter 17: The Mask

Kai'sa POV

Ryu: You're my reality.

We are currently watching Ryu and Akali song "Reality" even though it just come out for a day ago it imidietly got in the top 3 most trending song.

Ahri: Congratulations Akali, Ryu.

Evelynn: I have to say I am very proud of you two.

Akali: Thank you guy.

Kai'sa: Your guy song is 2th in the most trending, you guy should be happy.

Akali: I am, it's just... I feel a little nervous you could say.

Ryu: What make you nervous?

Akali: I don't know, a lot of song came out and not many notice them. But "Reality" got popular so fast and in a short amount of time too.

Evelynn: Oh dear, that is natural for bester song to be more popular. And Ryu is one of the best musician after all.

Akali: I guessed I just have to get used to this feeling.

We laughed at this situation, but I felt off, like I am missing something here.

Ryu had always been nice to us but sometimes the smile he put up is just a mask. He want us to feel at ease and happy but I know something that the other don't.

Kai'sa Memory

I was currently lying on the couch waiting for the girls to finish their shopping trip. Ryucchi was he wasn't feeling too good so I decided to stay home in case he need anything.

Suddenly I heard sounds of glass shattering coming from Ryucchi room.

Kai'sa: Ryucchi, are you okay?

He didn't answer this make me worry

Kai'sa: I coming in.

I open the door and walk in he was in the bathroom I peak in seeing him looking at a broken mirror blood on his right hand dripping down to the floor, some blood visible on his shirt.

He have his hand on his face as he look into the broken mirror.

(Something like this but without the mask and eye patch)

Ryu: Kai'sa.

Kai'sa: Uh, are you okay?

He look at me with a blank face before speaking

Ryu: Do I look fine?

Kai'sa: No, no you aren't. What happened?

Ryu: Nothing...just some trouble with my mental state. I will get over it eventually.

Kai'sa: Ryucchi if there something troubling you, we are right here. You can just ask for help we all will be willing to help.