Chapter 15: A New Friend

Akali POV

As my alarm rang, waking me up form my sleep. I get up still sleepy, I then make my way to the bathroom, to clean up and do a morning bath.

Akali: So refreshing.

I walk out with a towel wrapped around my body. I put on some clothes and look at the mirror fixing my hair, making it a ponytail.

Akali: That should do it.

I then go out and I was imitating hit with the smell of pancakes, I go to the kitchen seeing Ryu making breakfast for us.

Akali: Good morning.

Ryu: Morning Pumpkin.

I face imidietly turn red.

Evelynn: Oh, so you call Kai'sa "Starlight" and Akali "Pumpkin". What about Ahri and I?

Ryu: Just Evelynn and Ahri.

Ahri: Now that didn't seem fair.

Ryu: Well both Akali and Kai'sa are my first friends. And you all know how shitty my life used to be.

We all went silent.

Ryu: So I cherish any good memories and the friends that I made.

Kai'sa: Oh, Ryucchi.

Kai'sa give him a hug patting his head gently, which make me feel jealous.

Time Skip

Ryu had gone outside for a bit, I am currently lying comfortable on the couch.

Akali: Why do I feel so bored?

Maybe...

Akali: I gonna find Ryu, he probably have something fun to do.

Ahri: Are you seriously go looking for him?

Akali: Of course.

Evelynn: He just been gone for 5 minutes, what trouble do you think he could get himself into?

Breaking new, a monster is rampaging through the city, we advice every citizen to stay indoors.

KDA:....

Kai'sa: We gonna find him quick!

Evelynn: Agree, his right arm haven't tree recover yet. We can't let him fight.

Ryu POV

Ryu: Smashes? Why are creature from other world keep coming here.

Kamen Rider: Diend

Ryu: Henshin!

I transform and run at the groups of smashes

Kamen Rider: Build

Final Form Rider: Build

Build body split into two have becoming RabbitRabbit and TankTank. As they destroy the smashes, then fadded away.

???: Hold it right there!

Diend: No need I just eliminate the smashes for you.

I walk to him giving him a pat on his shoulder and started to walk off.

Jack: I am Jack Addison, captain of unit 12! I heard about you, the Fiend that destroy everything!

Diend: Oh, so what are you going to do? Provoke the Fiend to destroy this world?

Jack: I will purify this world, from all demon like you!

Standing by

Jack: Henshin!