Chapter 5: Memory Unlocked

Kai'sa POV

Akali: Alright Ryu, you better start talking before thing get- bad.

Ryu: You aren't good with threat aren't you?

Evelynn: Ryu, you better explain why did you kill that guy?

Ryu: *sigh* That's wasn't a person, it's a Phantom, for the world of Wizard.

Kai'sa: Listen, I know that RuneTerra have some strange places but I never heard about the world of Wizard before.

Ryu: Well because that place isn't from this world.

He get up and was about to walk away, until Kai'sa step infront of him.

Kai'sa: I know that you save me and all but I won't allow this. You're hiding things from us.

Ryu: Really? I'm hiding things from you guy?

Kai'sa: Yes. When we first met you said call you Kaito while your name is Ryu.

Ryu: Ryu Kaito, I wasn't lying about my name.

Kai'sa: Like when Akali was pushed into a corner by those biker, you just so happen to show up just in time to save her.

Ryu: I was around there, when I heard her voice. Are you saying that you want, me to leave her there, for them to do what ever they want with her?

Kai'sa: That's not what I mean! You some how, you know what Akali and I like, our favorite food, color, even hobby, and more. Those are all personal thing! And we never tell you anything about it!

I was so anger at him, all this time we thought he was our friend but he was just stacker, stacking us.

Ryu: *sigh* We met before, I know that you two won't remember But-

Kai'sa: Stop trying to act like you're our friend, you sick freak!

The room when silent.

Ryu: Is that what you see me at? I know you both have your reason for your memory lost. But if I really am bothering you guy then, I won't be in your hair anymore.

He walk to his room.

Evelynn: Kai'sa, dear. That wasn't necessary.

Ahri: Yeah, that was too far.

Kai'sa: Too far, didn't you guy hear anything?

Akali: But there's something about what he said, he know that both you and I lost some of our memories. Maybe he was apart of those memories of our.

She could be right about that. Everytime I try remembering my past, my head hurt, then I just try to forget it but every night I have the same dream.

Kai'sa Dream

I was playing it a boy who is younger than me. We where having so much fun together.

???: Let's make a promise to never forget each other okay?

Kai'sa: Right, I promise to never forget you-

Reality

Every night the same dream, over and over again. It's like apart of my memory was deleted.

We then heard the sound of door opening, we turn seeing Ryu walking to the front door.

Ryu: If I trouble you guy then I will be out of your hair.

Akali: Wait Ryu, you don't have to leave.

Ryu: Maybe I can't call this world my home after all. It was nice to work with you guy.