Chapter 20: Trouble At The Concert

3 POV

Guy 1: Hurry up it up man, place the bomb on and lets scram!

A man wearing a blue mask yelled at the man holding a case.

Guy 2: Shut up and let me do my magic dude!

The other guy said as he began to fiddle on the case.

Guy 3: Guys shutup!

Another man said as he acted like a look out.

However unbeknownst to the 3 of them Diend was already sitting on top of the ledge overlooking the three of them.

Diend: Ahem.

He fake coughed as he tried to get the 3 men's attention.

The 3 guys then looked above them and saw steam knight sitting comfortably on the ledge as he held on to his gun.

Diend: It's such a lovely night for a concert gentlemen, why would you try and ruin it?

Guy 1: S**T RUN!

However before they can run they were soon chained in place thanks to Diend shooting them down with his lock bottle.

Diend: Well gentlemen... I don't have a lot of time... so why don't you just tell me who your working for amd you can be on your merry way... towards prison?

Guy 2: F**K YOU!

Diend: No thanks dude I don't swing that way.

He said with a shrug.

Guy 2: WHAT? NO YOU F**KER!

He responded angrily.

Diend: Ok how about this, how much did your employer pay you?

Guy 3: $10,000 for the each of us, if we do the job.

Diend: Ok how bout I cut you guys a new deal?

Guy 1: And that would be?

Diend: You tell we why you guys did this and who paid you to do it, if you do... I'll give you $20,000 right here, right now.

Guy 3: 20K WE'L EVEN SING AND DANCE IF YOU WANT TO!

Other: YEAH!

Diend: No thanks, now tell me what I wanna know.

Guy 3: Ok ok, so we were hired by this guys wearing hooded cloak, he said that if we place this case near the back door, he would pay us 10k, and as for why we did it... it was for the money.

He then walked towards the case that had the supposed 'Bomb' inside, he then carefully opened in to reveal that it was empty, except for a note that said 'Got ya' writen with a red pen.

Ryu then closed the case and looked towards the 3 idiots.

Diend: Ok now, last question... for what reason did you want 10k, do you have a sick kid? or you have a parent or lover in need in need of serious medical attention?

Guy 3: Pffft! No... I want the new Iphone.

Guy 2: Oh oh me too!

Guy 1: *gasp* Me three.

Diend: ...

Ryu then stood up and began walking back to the stadium.

Guy 3: Hey you said you'd pay us!

Diend: I lied, and after hearing that you were willing to sacrifice lives for a stupid phone?, you three deserve to be put in jail.

Time Skip