Chapter 11: Relaxing

3 POV

KDA just finished their first performance with their 5th member.

Akali: Ryu, are you okay?

Ryu: Yeah, it's just...this attention, I don't like it.

Evelynn: What are you talking about? The fan love you, not just the girls.

Ryu: You could say that but alot of your so call number 1s fan doesn't like me.

Kai'sa: Yeah, sorry about them.

Ahri: But thank for saving me.

Ryu: No problem.

Akali: I still don't know, how can you still act like nothing happen.

Ryu: Heh?

Akali: I mean you block a knife with your barehand, I saw the blade go through your palm.

Ryu: And?

Akali: And you just brushed it off like it was nothing.

Ryu: Hey this isn't my first time being stabbed and second some of your fan are crazy.

Kai'sa: Well that what we get for being idols. Sometime our fan are just obsessive.

Ryu: I can see that, what happened when the girls that you have a crush on, have male friend? You greeted them with a knife.

Evelynn: You're optimistic about this.

Ryu: Well this isn't the first time I was stab. And I been through a lot more pain.

This make them feel uncomfortable

Ahri: Hey how about we go to this water park.

Kai'sa: Great idea Ahri.

Akali: We can go there and relax.

Evelynn: I like that.

Ryu: You guy can go on ahead, I will pass.

Akali: Why?

Ryu: You could say that, the last time I went to a water that place got destroy.

Ahri: What did you do?

Ryu: If I remember correctly, someone place a bounty on me, we meet there and the place get destroy in the crossfire.

Evelynn: Okay, who would place a bounty on you?

Ryu: A mafia group or something, apparently I refuse to join them so they want to take me out. And it's not lunch, I could say.

Akali: Really so what happened? How did you get them off your?

Ryu: I took down that mafia group. I could say that, it wasn't my prettiest work but at least now I won't have some random guy going after me for my head.

Ahri: How about a hot spring?

Ryu: Well it won't be my first time but sure I guess.

Kai'sa: Great then it's settled. Tomorrow we are going to a hot spring.

Akali: Do we even have hot springs in Korean?

Evelynn: I don't think there are any.

Ryu: Ok then, tomorrow I will take you girls to Japan.

Evelynn: Thank, Darling.

Ryu: Don't say that word.

He look away

Ryu: You girls should get some sleep tomorrow we will be going at 8AM.

Ahri POV

Ryu expression suddenly change to sadness, as he walk to his room.