Arrived in Kalos!!

(𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝘼𝙨𝙝 𝙞𝙨 22 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝘾𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙨 25 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙞𝙨 11 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙞𝙨 19 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙)

𝘼𝙨𝙝'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I was being chased by a bunch of magnetone and magnezone, they looked....mad???!!! They were all following me, they came at me , faster, FATSERRR!!! All of them jumped into my face and hit me by a thunderbolt!!!!

"OOOOOOUUUUCCCHHHHH!!!!!"
"Huhh? Pikachu?"

I-it was just a dream??

"Pheww! Good thing that it was just a dream" I sighed and looked at my buddy , pikachu who had a panicked look in his face.

"What is it buddy?" I asked seeing his concerned face.

He pointed his finger towards the alarm clock.

I looked at it, and my eyes widen and even wider!!

I was freakin' late!!!!!!!!!

"7:30????? I totally forgot about my flight on 8:00am!! Pikachu let's go and get ready quick!!"

I rushed to the the bathroom brushed my teeth took a quick shower and was going down stairs.

"WOOOOOHHHH!!!" And being my clumsy self, I missed a step and closed my eyes when I knew it was gonna hurt when I hit the ground.

"Aah! That hurts a lot!" I groaned in pain.

My mom came in front of me and with a concerned look "And, are you hurt?"

I looked up at her rubbing my head hoping the pain would go away.

"mom! Why didn't you wake me up?"
"Ash are you joking or something? I called you a hundred times! You didn't wake up and that's your fault!"

That scary look in her face told me that it really was my fault.

"Yeah guess you're right.Oh I'll be late for my flight!" I rushed to the kitchen and took a bread and put it in my mouth. Pikachu jumped to my shoulder "pikkachu"

"Mom we're leaving!" I shouted.
Mom quickly caught the back of my hoodie
"Ash you forgot your backpack!"
I looked at my back and she was right! I wasn't wearing my backpack!

How the hell can I be so clumsy?? And I call myself mature!

"Oh I totally forgot about that!" I took my backpack from my mom's hands "Bye mom!!" I shouted and waved my hands.

"Ok bye take care ok" mom said.

Pikachu jumped into my shoulders. "Piikkaa!" He seemed very excited.

We rushed to the airport and thank god we got our flight. "Pheww! Finally we reached in the plane! I guess that's our seat" Me and Pikachu sat there and we were totally exhausted! The plane took off and I was bursting with excitement just like my buddy!

"buddy soon, we'll be there!"

Pikachu looked at me with a happy face.

"Piikkachu!"

(TIME SKIP)

"YESS! We've finally arrived here, the kalos region! And look the lumiouse city haven't changed a bit!"

Me and my buddy walked a little further and couldn't hold our jolt of excitement.

"Piiikaa"

"Hahaha! I know Pikachu that you're excited. I'm feeling the same way! And soon we'll meet the others!"