My second date!!

Ash's POV

After we all headed home, it was a little late. Clemont had some problems with his gym so he said that he and bonnie will be leaving and going back to kalos day after tomorrow. And Misty too had problems with the cerulean gym as her sisters were going out on a trip or something like that. Don't they get tired of going on trips? I mean, they're always doing that! but.... I'm gonna be bored without them. Atleast Serena is with me. I also had to go to the jewellery shop. So I left saying that I wanted to train. Pikachu already knew where I was going so he didn't come with me. My buddy knows everything about me doesn't he? I didn't took mom's car because If I did, everyone will be confused thinking that why I need a car to drive to the battlefield for training.
I walked. After I came back, the brat was gone. (Nich) He's wierd!! He did this back then in kalos too. This guy! I sighed and walked back to my room as it was almost 11:00 pm. Everyone were asleep. I ate dinner out because I knew I would be late. I walked to my room as I putted 'it' in my drawer. I changed to my PJ's and laid on my bed for sleeping. I'm very excited for tomorrow, and.........nervous at the same time.

How am I gonna do this? Ugh!!!

Serena's POV

(Ring!!)

The alarm rang ad it was 7:00 am. I woke up and I had to get ready for today. I had 3 hours as me and Ash were going to start our fantastic day. I decided to take a shower. But before that, I walked to the windows as I wanted some fresh air. I opened the window and haaah!!! I'm feeling great and relaxed! The wind blowing calmly, the birds singing, Ash's mom really takes care of her house as it has a very beautiful garden and it's very clean too! I guess I should go and take that shower of mine. I closed the window and walked to the bathroom.

After the shower.

Taking a hot shower is the best thing in the world! It's so much relaxing! I looked at the time. 8:00 am? I took a whole hour for a shower? (Oooo....it rhymed!)

I walked down stairs as I met Ash preparing food. Wait! Ash preparing food?

"Ash? Are you......making food?" I asked with a little surprised look.

"Serena! I made you a really delicious breakfast! Why don't you try it?" He asked.
"Serena! You won't believe it but...something has happened to Ash!!" Bonnie said as she ran to me.
"Huh? W-what do you mean?" I asked as I was confused
"Just think about it! When did Ash started to make food???" She asked with a worried look. Well she is right because Ash never makes food, he eats food!
"Oh come on Bonnie! Cut it out!" Ash said placing the food on the table.
I looked in the plate. It looked delicious!

 It looked delicious!

Then......how will it taste?
I took a seat and began to eat it was......it was beyond delicious!
"Ash"
"Yes?"
I stood up from the chair and putted my hands on Ash's forehead.
"Ash....are you sick? Do you have a fever? Do you want to go to the doctor? Do you want me to-" I was interrupted by a forehead kiss. Me standing there, blushing madly. He smirked.
"Oh come on! Not you too!" He said with a playful look.
"Ooooooooo........I.....guess I should go back to my room." Bonnie smirked and walked up stairs. I was very embarrassed.
"Serena, you're food, it will get cold" he said pointing on the plate that's on the table. I was still blushing. i walked to the table and continued eating my breakfast.