Battle me!

(𝘼𝙨𝙝 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙚. 𝙃𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙫. 𝙃𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙪𝙢𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙞𝙛 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙤)

𝘼𝙨𝙝'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I smiled and said"I'm not sure. May be she'll be here soon" I walked to my room, changed my clothes and went to sleep.

(TIME SKIP)

"Huaaahhh!!! That was a nice sleep! Hey Pikachu wake up we have to go to meet Clemont and Bonnie today!" I said that and tried to wake up Pikachu.
"Pikkapikaa" he said after waking up.
I go straight to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and changed my pajamas.
"Let's go Pikachu" Pikachu hopped to my shoulder.
"Ready to go?" I asked Pikachu
"Pikkkaaa!" He was filled with a jolt of excitement. We ran to the lumiouse gym.

(TIME SKIP)
"Let's go inside" We walked inside and the door opened. "Wooh!"
We walked a little further and we saw a person standing there.
"Hey Ash! So...you finally returned!" He said.
"Hey Clemont it's you! It's been a long time!" I said. Clemont came closer and he caressed Pikachu. "Hello Pikachu how are you doing?" He asked with a smile on his face. Pikachu seemed very relaxed by that and said "pikkaa!".
"So Clemont are you the only one here? Where is Bonnie?" I asked him.
"Bonnie? She has already began her journey and has become a Pokemon trainer. " Clemont said with a bright smile on his face.
"Bonnie has finally become a Pokemon trainer? Awesome! But am I not able to meet her now?" I asked Clemont.
"Not now but you'll meet her tomorrow."
He said.
"Tomorrow?" I asked.
"Yes we have a festival here in lumious city. It's a festival for electric type pokemon . It's a 3 day festival. The festival will began after 2 days. So Bonnie will be back tomorrow." He said.
"A festival? Wow great! And also I heard that there will be a Pokemon showcase here." I said
"Yeah because of the festival we're organizing a Pokemon showcase." He said to me.
"Do you think that Serena will be here too?" I asked him.
"I don't know about that but there's a chance that she'll be here soon." He said.
"It will be great if she'll be here" I said to myself.
"Huh Ash did you say something?" He asked me.
"No no.......It was nothing!! Anyways since we're in the gym why don't we have a battle? What do you say Clemont? I asked him.
"Yeah why not? Let's do it! We'll use one Pokemon. Is it okay? He asked me.
" Yes!" I said with excitement.
"Ok then. Hey clembot! Can you be the referee for us? He asked Clembot.
"Yes sir I can." Clembot said that and came to the battle field.
"This is a battle between Ash Ketchum and Clemont the gym leader. Both will use one Pokemon. Battle begin!!"
"Luxray I choose you! Clemont called out Luxray as his first Pokemon.
I looked at Pikachu and asked "Are you ready Pikachu?"
"Pika!" Pikachu jumped to the battle field.
"Ash you may take the first move" Clemont said to me.
"Ok then Pikachu, use iron tail!!" Pikachu used iron tail but Luxray dodged it.
"Looks like you've become stronger than before." I said.
"I am a gymleader. I always try hard to give my challengers the best I can! Now Luxray use Swift!" Clemont said to Luxray.
'Pikachu dodge it!" I said to Pikachu. But Pikachu was not able to dodge and took a direct hit.
"Pikachu!" I called loudly.
"Piikka" Pikachu stood up from the battle field.
"Hey buddy are you okay?" I asked Pikachu.
"Piikka Pikachu!" Pikachu said.
"Ok then use thunderbolt!" I said to Pikachu. Pikachu jumped and used thunderbolt.
"Piiikkkachuuuuu!" Pikachu used thunderbolt and it took a direct hit.
"Yes!" I said with excitement.
"It's not over you know! Luxray use discharge!" Clemont said
"Pikachu dodge it and use electroball!" I said to Pikachu! The electroball hit Luxray
"Nice one Ash but it's not enough to beat me! Luxray use Swift!"Clemont said.
"Pikachu dodge!" Pikachu was going to dodge but the swift was very fast and took a direct hit.
"Pikachu!!! Are you okay?" I asked Pikachu.
"Pika!"
"Ok then use thunderbolt again!" I said
"Luxray use discharge!" Clemont siad.
Thunderbolt and discharge both took a direct hit.
Luxray fainted.

"Luxray is unable to battle Pikachu wins!" Clembot said.
"Yeess we won Pikachu!" I said to Pikachu.
"Pikapii!"
"Luxray, return!.... Ash you did great! Clemont said to me.
"Thanks you did great too!" I said to him.
"Ash are you hungry? I can cook something for you if you want." Clemont asked me.
"Really? Thanks!"I said.
"Ok then let's go!" He said.
Clemont and I went to his home.

(THE NEXT DAY)
Me and Clemont woke up and was eating breakfast. Suddenly someone rang the bell.
"Oh it must be Bonnie. Ash can you open the door for me? If I'll go and open the door, this egg will be burnt." Clemont said.
"Yeah sure" I said that and walked to the door.
"Wellcome back Bonnie!" I said
"Huhh? Ash? What are you doing here? Bonnie asked me .
"Haha! I just returned here 3 days before. Come in." I said
"Ohh! Hahaha! I was a little surprised seeing you!"she said
"Bigg brotherrr! Where are you??" Bonnie called with a high voice.
"Uhh! Bonnie! How are you?" Clemont ran to her and hugged her.
"Bb.....rroth.....eeerrr ...I..... Can't....breath! Bonnie was being hardly hugged by Clemont.
"Oh sorry my bad. Did you eat something? Do you want me to make something for you? Clemont asked to bonnie.
"Come on Clemont! I'm not a little kid and don't treat me like one! I can cook food by my self you know!" Bonnie said a little angrily
" So what? No matter how much you grow up you'll be my sister! Clemont said angrily.
Then they started to fight as they always do.
"Come on you guys! Calm down!!!! I yelled at them.
"Oh sorry Ash." Clemont said.
"You guys didn't changed a bit!" I said
"Hehee..hee. sorry Ash and sorry Clemont." Bonnie said.
"Ok then I'll make breakfast for you." Clemont said to Bonnie.
"Oh thank you! I'll go get fresh" Bonnie said that and she goes to her room.
"Pheww! Good thing that it ended." I said.

Serena's POV

I returned from Hoenn and I reached in veniville town a few days ago. I saw on tv that there's going to be a Pokemon showcase in lumious city. I thought that I will take part in it and I can also go visit Clemont and Bonnie.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

(𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚! 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮! 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜.😅
𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨. 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙! 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!)

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩: 1194