A Pokemon Reunion!

(Ash and his friends goes to professor Oak's lab to meet his Pokemon. Suddenly something comes and hits Ash)

Ash's POV

"OUUUUUUUUCCCCCHHHHH!!" I looked up and yeah! As I expected, it was bayleaf.
"Oh hey bayleaf! It's been a long time!" I said
"Bay,bayleaf!" Bayleaf said excitedly
"B...but , can you....please stand up from..... o.....on top of m.....me???" Bayleaf was on top of my chest and I was like, not able to breath.
"Bay" she apologized and stood up
"Thanks bayleaf."
Then I saw a bunch coming!!
"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" everyone jumped on me.
"Guys....guys.....I know you missed me but, you don't want your trainer to die right?" But still I was happy. They must've missed me.
"Hey everyone! How'd you been?" I asked. Everyone answered with a bright smile on their faces.
"Oh Ash, it's you!"
"Oh professor Oak! How are you?" I asked
"I'd been great! What about you?" He asked me.
"I'm great too!" I replied
"Wow you brought your friends too?" He asked looking at my friends.
"Yeah. This is Serena!" I said pointing at Serena "This is Clemont and this is his little sister Bonnie." I said pointing to Clemont and Bonnie.
"Hello nice to meet you!" They all said.
"Hi! I'm Samuel Oak. Nice to meet you too!" He said.
"Ash you have many Pokemon here!" Bonnie said as she caressed bulbasaur.
"Hahah! That's not all!" I looked around.
"Look there! Do you see a bunch of tauros?" I asked as I pointed on them.
"Yeah!" Bonnie said
"They're all mine!" I said proudly.
"What? Why do you have a bunch of tauros?" She asked as she looked confused.
"What? Isn't it awesome?" I asked
"Uhhh........yeah......I guess so. How many are there anyways?" She asked to me.
"30 or them" i replied.
"30? That's a lot! Anyways , all of your Pokemon are SUPER CUTE!!!!!" She said as she hugged bulbasaur tightly.
"Glad you liked them!" I said
I looked at professor Oak and asked "professor, what about Charizard? How is he?"
"Don't worry about charizard Ash. He's doing just fine. And has become a lot more stronger!" He said as he gave me a smile
"Really great!!!" I said as I really missed Charizard
"Oh I have an idea! I'll call Liza and ask her if she can send Charizard here! What do you say Ash?" He asked me.
Meeting Charizard? That would be awesome! I'll agree.
"Yeah! That'd be great! And I can also show him to my friends!" I said as I was excited.
"Ok then I'll contact Liza now" he said and walked toward the lab.
"ASH!!!!! ITS LUNCH TIME!!" I looked around. Mom was calling us for lunch.
"YEAH MOM COMING!" I said
"Guys let's go eat lunch first!" I said to Serena,Clemont and Bonnie.
"Yeah let's go!" Bonnie said
" Ok everyone! I'll see you later!" I said to all of my Pokemon and we walked towards my home. We walked inside and inside the kitchen.
"Wow!" I said as I saw a veriety of food on the table.
"These look extremely delicious!" I said as I felt extra hungry seeing all the food.
"They not only look delicious, they are delicious!" Mom said with a proud look.
"Ok then let's eat! Thank you for the foo-"
"Stop right there Ash!" Mom said as she blocked my hands.
"What is it mom? I can't wait!" I said as I was confused
"First go and wash your hands! Then eat!" She said with an angry look on her face.
"Ok.....ok!, I will! Don't get angry!" I said and washed my hands.
"Ok then let's eat!" I sat on the chair and started eating. Man it was good!
"Haaaah! That was sooo good!" I said as I rubbed my stomach.
"Ugh! Ash will you show some manners???" Mom asked me in the same angry look.
"Uh...sorry mom! Hehe!" I stood up from the chair and said "mom! I'm going to professor Oak's lab!"
"Wait Ash!"mom yelled.
I closed the door and ran toward the lab. I was soooo excited thinking about meeting charizard again!
"Professor Oak! " I walked inside and called his name.
"Oh, hey Ash." He came and said to me.
"Did you call Liza?" I asked as I was curious.
"Yes I did and I asked her if she can send Charizard here."he said.
"And what did she said?" I asked.
"She said that she'll send him here. And after knowing about You're here in kanto, Charizard is super excited and can't wait to meet you again" he said as he smiled.
"Really? Great! I can't wait either!"I said as I was going to burst by excitement!

Meanwhile Serena's POV

Ash has gone to professor Oak's lab. And after I helped her with the dishes here I'm talking and having fun with Ash's mom. She's really sweet, funny, kind and cheerful! She's an awesome mother anyone could ever have! She told me how Ash always woke up late and he even woke up late on the first day he was becoming a trainer! She told me many things about Ash and his childhood. There were many funny moments. While I was laughing and having fun with her, the doorbell rang.
"Huh? Who could've that be?" Ash's mother woke up from the sofa and walked toward the door. I walked with her too.
She opened the door. I saw a girl who looked same the same age as me. She had orange hair and blue eyes.
"Oh! Misty?" Ash's mom looked surprised. She called her inside and said "musty! It's been a long time! How are you?" She asked her.
"I'm fine!" Her eyes suddenly turned to me
"Oh sorry I don't introduced her to you! Her name is Serena! She's a traveling companion of Ash, no no more than that! I mean in other words, he's girlfriend! " Ash's mom said as she gave me a smile.
"Wow! You mean it? Really? Am I dreaming???" She said as she seemed curious.
"hello! My name is Misty! I'm a traveling companion of Ash too! Nice to meet you Serena! " She said as she smiled at me.
I smiled back.
"I can't believe that Ash found himself a girlfriend! It's really unbelievable!" She said as she was excited and wants to know more about us.
"Yeah at first it was hard to believe for me too! But then I realised that Ash has finally matured!" Ash's mother said.

Ash's POV

I thought of returning to home. I walked toward my home and opened the door!
"Welcome home Ash!"
"huhh?? M..... Misty?????"

TO BE CONTINUED....................

(Hope you enjoy this part! Don't forget to vote and comment for improvements. Sorry if there are any spelling or grammatical mistakes. Thank you for reading(◕ᴗ◕✿)!)