Chapter 12

(Ash and Serena were watching the sunset. Suddenly, Ash looked at Serena in an intention to ask something to her)

Serena's POV

"Serena...I wanted to ask you something." Ash said while looking at me.
"Oh,what is it Ash?" I asked him.
"Do you wanna come to my home with me?" He asked me.
Come to his home with him? Does he mean.... to Kanto?
"You mean..to Kanto?" I asked.
"Yeah! I wanna show my mom that I've found a beautiful girlfriend." He said as he was smiling.
I blushed. Then I thought about meeting his mom.
"Meet....your mom?" I said.
Oh god!! Why do I always stutter infront of him?? I asked to myself.

Ash's POV

"Yeah! I wanna show my mom that I've found a beautiful girlfriend." I said.
"Meet.....your mom?" She said as she was blushing. You know, she looks kinda cute when she blush.
"Yes. I want you to meet my mom. She's name is Delia Ketchum. She's a really kind person. And she's the best!!" I said as I missed my mom.
"Yeah I've seen your mom when you called her in the Pokemon centre. " She said.
"So...Serena, what's your decision? Do you wanna come?" I asked her as I was curious to know her answer.
"Umm....Yes!!" she sounded excited.
"Great! So what about next week?" I asked her.
"Yeah! It'll be great!" She said as she was smiling.
"Ok then I"ll take the tickets for next week tomorrow. " I said as I was also excited.
"Okay!" She said.
The sun was setting. It looked wonderful then ever. It was a great view from here. I looked at Serena as she was looking at the sunset with her glancing blue eyes. She looked beautiful. I couldn't help myself.

Back to Serena's POV!

While looking at the sunset, I thought abou going to Kanto with him. Suddenly he pulled me closer and kissed me like last time. I blushed. Mahn I was nervous!!
"Serena you're beautiful!" He said as he was blushing.
Really he called me beautiful?? I became a tomato and felt extremely nervous! Like last time, I had no idea how to react.
"Really? Thank you Ash!" I stuttered.
Ughh! Why am I stuttering again?? I asked my self.
I really loved our first date. Me and Ash spent the whole time together and it was great! It was my dream to be with Ash. I truly loved him. At first he was a dense trainer who never realised my feelings. But now he's a matured gentleman. I felt comfortable with him. It felt like he will keep me safe no matter what it takes! Like I said, my dream came true!
"Serena it's getting late. Why don't we go back?" He asked me.
Then I realised the sun has already set and it was getting dark.
"Ok Ash." I answered.

(TIME SKIP)

As we returned to Clemont's house Pikachu jumped on Ash's shoulder. Then Bonnie came to us and asked with a snug face"how was your first date??"
"Bonnie stop teasing them!" Clemont said.
"It was great!"I answered while I was blushing.
"And did you guys did something?" She asked.
"BONNIE!" Clemont said lloudly.
"Okay.... okay....! I won't tease them anymore! Jeez!" She said as we all laughed.
I changed to my PJs and laid on my bed as I was extremely tired. I fall asleep real fast.

Ash's POV

We returned to Clemont's home. Pikachu jumped at me like he really missed me.
"Hey buddy!" I said as I patted him.
"Pika!" It seemed he felt comfortable.
Bonnie asked me and Serena many questions about our date with a snug face. We stood there blushing.
Bonnie can be scary sometimes! I changed my clothes and went to sleep real quick because of my tiredness.

(The next day)

I woke up brushed my teeth and took a shower. I changed my clothes and headed downstairs as I have to buy tickets to return to Kanto.
I saw Serena eating breakfast.
"Hey Serena! You woke up early?" I asked her
"Yeah! And your breakfast is ready!" She said.
After I ate the breakfast Serena called me
"Hey Ash come here and eat some cake I made!" She said.
I walked towards the table and took a slice of the cake Serena made.
"DELICIOUS!" I said as it was sooo tasty and delightful! I loved it!
"You loved it?" She asked to me
"Of course I did!" I said as I took another slice.
"I'm glad you liked it Ash!" Serena said as she took a napkin and gently wiped the wipped cream on my face.
"Oh,thanks Serena!" I said.
She smiled.
"Hey Clemont! Why don't you come with us to Kanto too?" I asked to Clemont
"What? You're going to Kanto?" He asked
"Yeah! I want Serena to meet my mom. So what do you say, are you coming too?" I asked
"Ash I really wanted to come but....I have to look after the gym." He said.
"Why don't you let Clembot handle it?" I asked.
"That is a good idea but......"
"Aww come on Clemont!!" I said
"Ash's right Clemont. It would be great if you and Bonnie come with us too!" Serena said.
"Hmm.....okay then. I guess I'll come." He said.
"And bonnie?" I asked.
"She'll come if I'm coming." He said
"Okay then it's settled! I'll go and book the tickets then!" I said that and left the house.

(TIME SKIP)

Serena's POV

Ash returned as he was gone to book tickets for Kanto. We'll go there after a week. I'm pretty nervous thinking how his mom will react when she founds out her son has finally found him self a girlfriend.

TO BE CONTINUED.................

(Sorry guys this chapter was short. It's because of some personal reasons. And maybe I'll update a little bit late so if I do, I'm apologizing for that. Sorry if there were any spelling or grammatical mistakes. Don't forget to vote and comment if you loved the chapter. Thank you for reading!)

Word count: 1018