She's back!

(𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙣𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬. 𝙊𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚, 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙢 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙪𝙢𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙮. 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨.)

𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙖'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I woke up from my sleep as I'm going to the lumiouse city today! I was quiet excited to meet my old friends. I woke up from the bed and go to take a shower and get ready.          
But there was one thing that was making me upset. And it was about a special person I really care about. I wished if he will be there.
"Serena...........!!! Aren't you getting ready? You'll miss your flight if you'll get late! Mom called me.
"Yeah mom.....! Coming.........!" I said.
I then walked down stairs and had my breakfast.
"Oh it's about time, I should leave!" I said.
"Yeah you should get going." Mom said.
I walked out and said "ok then mom I'm leaving!" I said.
"Go have fun with your old friends and do your best in the showcase ok! Take care." Mom said.
"Yeah I will! And you too take good care of yourself. Goodbye!" I said
"Bye Serena...!" Mom said.
I looked at her and smiled. I then ran to the airport with excitement.

(TIME SKIP)

"Oh looks like I got here on time." I said.
I got in my flight and found my seat.
"Yeah this is my seat." I sat there and said
"I don't know but my heart's saying that something special is going to happen" I looked in the piece of blue ribbon and said "Could it really be?"

(TIME SKIP)

"Ahh finally I've arrived here! The lumiouse city!" I said with excitement.
I walked a little further and said "since I'm not that exhausted right now, I should go straight to the prism tower! And I can also meet Clemont and Bonnie there."
I walked to the prism tower.

(TIME SKIP)

"Wow! The prism tower hasn't changed a bit!" I said. Suddenly, someone said loudly.
"Hey Serena! Is that really you???" It was Bonnie.
"Huh? Bonnie? Hey!!" I said that and ran to her.
"So it is really you! How are you Serena?" Bonnie asked me.
"I'm fine what about you?" I asked her
"I'm fine too! I really didn't expect you to be here. It was a bug surprise!" She said
"Hahaha! I thought of meeting my old friends again and also a showcase is going to take place right?" I asked her
"Yeah there's a festival here tomorrow. Thats why." She said.
"A festival? Great! And also you've grown up!" I said
"Hahaha! I'm 11 right now and also I've now become a Pokemon trainer!" She said to me.
"Wow really! Did you caught any other new Pokemon?" I asked.
"Yeah I did. Come inside the gym I'll show you!" She said
"Ok then let's go" I said.
We got inside the gym and a robot started talking.
"Welcome to the lumiouse gym. Are you here for a battle?" The robot asked us
"No Clembot it's me Bonnie!" Bonnie siad to the robot.
"Oh sorry. Please come in." it said and the door opened.
"Was it Clembot?" I asked to Bonnie.
"Yeah! It's taking care of the gym since my brother's not here." She said.
"Huh? Clemont's not here? Where did he go? I asked to her.
"He's in our home. There's..........uhh... I mean ......a special guest!!!" She said and it felt wierd.
"Huh? A special guest who's that?" I asked.
"Why don't you go and have a koi by yourself. " She said with a bright smile on her face
"Oh..uh...okay then! Show me the Pokemon you've caught." I said to her.
"Oh yeah. Everyone.......! There's a person who came to meet you....!" She called them.
Suddenly a spritzee, eevee and magneton came and all of them hugged Bonnie in a group.
"Hahahahah!!!!!!! Come on guysss! That tickles!" Bonnie bursted out laughing.
"Hahaha! Looks like you're Pokemon love and cares about you so much!" I said to her.
"Yeah of course they do because I also love and care about them too!" She said
"Haha! A spritzee, magneton and an eevee too! Wow your Pokemon team is awesome!" I said to her.
"Thanks Serena! Everyone this is Serena. She's one of my friends." She said to all of her Pokemon.
"Hello everyone!" I said to them.
"Eevee!" "Spritzz!" "Magneton!"
They said hello back.
"You know what Serena? I always think what my eevee's gonna evolve into and I'm super excited about it!" She said to me.
"Yeah that is a matter to get exited! Well.....it depends how you train and love your eevee." I said to her.
"Yeah guess you're right! Ok then do you wanna go home now. I told you that there's a guest waiting there didn't I?" She said
"Haha! Ok then I'm excited to see and meet that special guest. Can't you say who it really is?" I asked her.
"Nope!! You have to find out by yourself! Let's go." She said
"Ok then let's go." I said
We then walked out of the gym and walked to her home.

(TIME SKIP)

"Hey big brother! I'm back!" Bonnie said loudly
"Oh Bonnie you're ba-............
  S.........Serena? It was no other than Ash.
I was shocked seeing him and said "A...Ash! It's you!" I said
"Ash where's brother?" Bonnie asked to Ash.
"Oh Clemont? He said that he had to do some work for the festival." Ash said to Bonnie.
"What about the dinner?" She asked Ash
"Clemont already made it and he said that it's on the table." Ash said.
"Oh ok then!" Bonnie said that and she go to the kitchen.
"Well...Ash......how are you?" I asked to Ash.
"I'm fine and what about you Serena?" He asked me.
"I'm fine too. So you came here to meet Clemont and Bonnie too?" I asked him.
"Yeah that's right. But....I realy didn't expect that I would've meet you here." He said to me.
"I didn't expect that either" I said to him. I felt really nervous that I didn't knew what to say.
"Serena you must be tired. Why don't you have dinner with us?" He asked me
"Yeah sure. Let's go " I said.

(TIME SKIP)

𝘼𝙨𝙝'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

So she's back! I knew it that she'll return. Serena I missed you a lot.

TO BE CONTINUED............

(𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨! 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙮. 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙮. 𝙎𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜! 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮!)

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩: 1136