Part-9💛 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆

-

Taehyung's vision was blurry because of crying but he still managed to see who was coming towards him-- Kai and two other members of Exo.
Kai: "Finally found you! Now I can take--"
Taehyung: "Pl-- please not today. I I c- can't. Sp- spare me. I d-- don't have strength t- to bear it. Please. Beat m- me, ta- take your revenge s-- some other d- day. Please n-- not today."

Hearing Taehyung's broken voice and messed up face, Kai's expression changed from smirk to shocked one.
Kai: "Hey what happened?! Why are you crying?!"
Kai asked sitting on his knees matching Taehyung's level.
Taehyung: "Pl- please."

Kai: "I won't hurt you. I won't, ok? But get up and let me take you to infirmary. You aren't looking fine."
Taehyung: "No."
Taehyung denied and Kai was about to say something when--
Jimin: "Hey bast*rd! Back off!! Don't you dare!!"

Jimin came running to Taehyung, glaring at Kai.
Jimin: "Tae, stop crying. Get up! You'll ruin your health. C'mon get up!"
Jimin tried to carry Taehyung but failed.
Not like he was weak but because seeing his bestfriend in such a vulnerable state-- it made his weak too.

Kai: "I can help you, if you want me to."
Kai hesitantly said.
Jimin stared at Kai and his friends for a moment then nodded.
Kai carry Taehyung to infirmary.

-DAYS PASSED-

Jimin: "Stay 1000 meters away from that j*rk! Just stick by my side the whole day. And don't you dare leave my side even for a second! Or else I'll k!ll you! I'm gonna s*e that bast*rd! Wanna choke his to d**th! And yeah I will come washroom with--"

Taehyung: "What the hell!! Noo!! I'm good. Don't treat me like a baby. And don't say bad about h-him."
Taehyung pouted. And Jimin gasped.

Jimin: "UN- FXCKIN- BELIEVE ABLE!"
Taehyung: "Chim, it wasn't his fault. He just--"
Jimin: "But he can't treat you like that! He doesn't have any rights!!"
Taehyung was going to defend Jungkook again but Jimin didn't let him.

Jimin: "Whatever! I don't wanna ruin my mood because of him. Let's just go to UNI."
Jimin held Taehyung's hand who followed him like a puppy.

-