Part-15🧡 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒚

-

Taehyung started spending most of the time with Jimin, Hoseok and Exo gang. He loved spending time with them. He was happy with them. He got to attached to them.

About Taekook's kiss-- well since that day both Taehyung and Jungkook didn't share glances.
Also Taehyung was trying to forgot about the kiss. Because cherishing a kiss that the other had called a mister is  stupidity.

There's no point on remembering the thing that was being declared as a mistake.

Taehyung started ignoring Jungkook because of two reasons.
First-- he was sad and mad about the kiss and second-- he was going to try hard to get Jungkook.
If he will ignore Jungkook maybe then he will confess or something.

Kai: "Tae~~~"
Kai whined to Taehyung. He wanted Taehyung to do something for him.
Taehyung: "Eh~ stop whining. Don't think you're looking cute."
Baekhyun: "BHAHAHA~ that's my son."
Baekhyun laughed evilly and sent a flying kiss to Taehyung. 

Chen: "Kai, why are you whining? Do you want me to d!e laughing?!"
Chen rolled on the floor laughing.
Jimin: "Ah same Chennie same! Ahh my tummy!! Hahaha!"

Kai: "At least listen to me. None of you're listening to me. Just laughing."
Chen slapped Kai not to softly-- still laughing.
Chen: "Shut up! My tummy will burst."

Kai whined loudly.
Taehyung: "Ok ok! Stop laughing guys. And Kai, stop whining. Tell me what you wanna say."

Kai: "Y'know... umm ehem I like your Hoseok hyung. But he doesn't. I make cute faces to him but still he isn't melting. I even show up to him wearing cute onesies. Still he didn't give me a look. Tell me what to do now?!"

Sehun: "I wonder why Hoseok was hitting his head on table that day. Now I know the reason behind it."

Not so friends like friends of Kai started laughing out loud at him.
Taehyung tried not to laugh.
Taehyung: "Guys shut up! Let him be! Don't start teasing him everytime! That's bad."

Everyone went silent-- and a loud laugh erupt from Taehyung's.
Everyone stared at him like he didn't warn them seconds ago not to laugh and now look at him.

Kai: "Now now! Everything ends here. I'm gonna break my friendship with ya'll."
Poor Kai left pouting.

As Kai left Hoseok entered and mumbled to himself.
Hoseok: "What happened to him?"