Part-68🧡 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒘𝒐

Ignore the mistakes please and enjoy<3
-

Seojoon: " Hyung my tie please."

Jin: " you have your man,Go ask him and have some fun boy!" ( Jin winked at Seojoon)

Seojoon: " Oh yeah tae! Fix my tie!"

Tae: "Come"( Seojoon was lil taller than taehyung)

(Taehyung took the tie from Seojoon and start strapping it onto Seojoon's collar)

(As taehyung fix Seojoon's tie-- he pull away from him. Jungkook arrive and roll his tongue inside his cheeks)

Jk: " I also can't tie this." (Jungkook said displaying his tie-- especially looking at Taehyung)

Min young: "Oh Jungkookie~~ come to me. Don't be shy. I'll fix your tie."

(And before Jungkook could run away-Min Young took the tie from Jungkook, fix it patting his shirt in order to fix the shrink)

(Jungkook was frozen on his spot. Yoonmin, Hopekai were enjoying the drama-eating pop corn)

(Jin tried not to laugh but failed And Namjoon kept him busy playing with Jungmee)

(Sometwo were burning again Taehyung & Seojoon)

(Min Young sat down beside Namjoon playing with Jungmee)

(Taehyung put his hand on Seajoon's shoulder getting closer to him)

Tae: "Joonie, are you free tonight?"

(Taehyung glance at Jungkook who seems to burst out anytime)

Seojoon: "Yes Tae. Do you wanna go somewhere?" (Seojoon played along. snaking his arms around)

Jk: "Hyung, let's go. We've meeting. Jungkook got up from Taehyung's back not west) his place and left)

Tae:"Let's go on a date tonight." (Both Taehyung & Seojoon still play to make someone jealous who was in the room)

Seojoon: "Sure anything you want"

Jk:"Are all these someone's plan or God really is making me suffer?! It's like I'm in some kind of game where hurdles are coming on my way and I've to get rid of these to have Tae-to gain his apology, to get his heart, trust back" (Jungkook rubbed his face-he was standing outside the house near his car) "Whatever it is, I'm not gonna lose my heel. I don't want to be the old me again. Whoever whatever will come in my way. I'll cross it but not by crossing the line. I'm not gonna lose hope or cool. Jungkook,you can handle the situation calmly! You can do it!! Yeah! Now go to work!"

(Later at night Taehyung was sitting in living room waiting for Seojoon. He heard sound of door opening) Tae:" Seojo-- where is Seojoon?"

Jk: "Hello to you too. He got busied with some work so he will be arriving home late."

Tae: "Oh ok. Thank you for informing me."

-

Sometwo are jealous👀 guess who