Part- 50💖 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒂𝒅𝒂

-

(As Taehyung enter his room, he saw Jungmee was sitting on the bed batting her eyes to get rid of sleepiness)

(Little Jungmee can crawl & even walk a little. She blabber all day lot of things that are understandable some times & sometimes not)

Tae: "My baby heart Good morning had a good nap..." (Taehyung lied next to Jungmee, pecking her cheeks)

Jungmee: "Mama" (jungmee lied on his favorite place her mama's chest, When she was with Jungkook she did the same. It's Just that she feels so safe & sound on her parent's chest)

Tae: "My heart, what happen? Do you want something?"

(Taehyung asked & Jungmee just pout)

Tae: "Tell mama what you want. Wanna eat strawberries?!"

(Her pout grew more)

Tae:"Ok that's a no. So do you want kisses!"

(Jungmee smiled showing her bunny teeth that resembles Jungkook)

(Taehyung kissed her & she also kiss her mame but later she pout again making Taehyung worry about her)

Tae:"What's with my baby heart. Are you unwell baby? (Teehyung touched her forehead She didn't have a fever)

Jungmee: "Da~~"

(And Taehyung immediately understand that she was missing her dada-Jungkook)

"Oh I see Babe.... Jungnee is her dada."

(Jungmee stared at Taehyung with doe eyes, waiting for her mama to tell her where her dad is)

Tae: "Jungmee's dada isn't here yet but he'll come & will give his princess lots of kisses & hugs. He'll take lil time but.."

(Taehyung said those things to his lil daughter as if she'll understand)

Tae: "he'll come for sure. Like he promised mama that him, I & our Jungmee soon will be together- he will full fill it. So can Jungmee wait for her dada?"

Jungmee: "Mmm mama da" (she clapped her hand. Oh She got what her mama told her)

(Taehyung peck her cheeks)

Tae:"Wanna see your dada... from here?"

Jungmee: "YAY!" (LIL Jungmee squealed loudly, clapping)

Tae: "Ok ok..."

-