Part-49💙 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏

-

-IN USA-

Seojoon: "OH MY GODI! Where yo'll had gone to?! What sin I've did that no one even bother to inform me?! Like seriously!!!

"Tae, am I that annoying?" (Seojoon dramatically said & sit on the couch--- hugging the cushion)

Jin: "Yeah you are!" (Seajoon pout at that)

"Whoops" sorry. You didn't cross my mind. Anyway, visiting Seoul was necessary so yeah."

"We went their to meet Jungmee's dad & ehem Tae's lover."

Seojoon: "Oh I se- WAIT WHAT?!"

Tae: "What what?!"

(Jin told Seojoon what ever happened in Seoul & he also told him that Jungkook will come to USA to get Taehyung & Jungmee back. And Seo joon know Taehyung's past but he never said anything about it)

Seojoon: "Come again. What happened there! For what ya'll have gone their"

"Oh! So you mean to say that if Jungguk will gain Tae's trust, I won't be having a chanes?!" (OH With whom I'm gonna flirt. I can't flirt with Jin kyung or else Namjoon will kill me by trapping me in his biceps)

(Taehyung raised his eyebrow to Seojoon)

Jin: "Well welll Let's see. Maybe you will get a chance or maybe not. Probably no. But yeah of the coming of Jungkook here-you're gonna play a big role. We will piss him off. I wanne check on his each & every steps.

If I'll feel contented then only I'm letting him marry Tae or not."

(Taehyung was going to say something but Jin interrupted) "You aren't my own child but you mean a more lot to me and Jungmee too. I'm not going to take risk-keep that in your mind.

You've given Jungkook a chance because you're kind for this world. If I was you, I might have moved on. But ok! I understand you, Tell me, do you just gave him a chance or have you seen some changes in him?!"

Tae: "He is changed, He isn't like before, hyung. And FYI-I'm gonna play hard to get."

"But hyung, let's be more gentle."

Jin :"Depends, Oh Seojoon boy!

Why are you making a face like someone stole your favorite candy from you."

Seojoon: "Jungkook did- leave it." (0h poor boy)

Jin: "So tell me will you help us

Seojoon: "Of course! I'll help. Anything for Jin hyung." (He was about to kiss Jin's hand)

(But a fake cough interrupted & instead of kissing Seojoon fakely start rubbing Jin's hand)

Jin: "Oh Joonie, hi!" (Namjin hugged)

Namjoon: "Where's our angel baby?!

Tae: "Hyung, she's sleeping."

Seojoon: "I wanna see her..

Jin: "For now, let my lil one sleep. Let's involve my hubby in our plan. Yeah!"

Namjoon: "What plan?!"

They told Namjoon about the engagement plan of making Jungkook jealous)

Namjoon: "That's a nice idea X guess but he's a businessman & coming here will lead to less in his business.. y'know."

Jin: "So considerate of you

Namjoon:"I'll set a business deal with him

Jin: "Ok"

Seojoon: "Hyung, you haven't called me on a dinner in a while."

Jin: "Say directly that you wanna eat tasty dishes cooked by me. You're invited today."

-