Assemble & Squidiscus

I continued trying to blend in with the crowd of alienated species around me, as i pulled my cloak over my head. I fled past security and went inside the main ship and out of the shopping centers. That was when i hid in the corner of the ship, crying. My parents were murdered because of me, and now the scene of them being murdered has to play on a loop in my mind for the rest of my life. I overheard the guardians that were looking for me, showing a photo of me to other passengers on the ship, as they spoke Saturnian. 

I climbed out of the corner and started blending in with the crowd again, as i walked faster, passing a few aliens left and right before running into one. I apologized in Saturnian, as i looked back at the guardians that were now on to me. I could hear people gasping, as they looked at the photo the guardians were showing of me, finding out a human was alive outside of Earth in the solar system was a big shock to them. As i continued passing people, i was looking all around me to see where these Saturnian's kept there emergency departure shuttles. 

But before i knew it, word around the ship about me, was spreading like wildfire. As i could see the photo they were using to identify me was popping up on screens above our heads. I continued trying to lay low, but my palms were sweaty and my heart was racing. The entire ship then transitioned to lock down, as other aliens were freaking out that i was on there ship. 

Sirens were going off, as lights were flashing and people around me were fleeing to there home spaces. Before i could panic my phone rang, as i looked at the caller ID to see Adam calling me. I pulled off to the side of the hallway to answer. "Adam, hey! can you hear me?" i asked, mostly because it was so loud with all the chaos in the background. "Eve, where are you? i tried face timing you but you didn't answer" he said, as i sighed. "Adam it's a long story, but my parents are dead, i had to flee Neptune, but my ship crash landed on Saturn and now i am doing everything i can to get to Jupiter so i can see you" i said, as he was speechless. "Eve-" he started, "i can't talk right now, they might trace this call or even find me, i'll see you soon" i said, as i hung up. 

After the call with Adam, i saw a sign down the hall that read: emergency shuttles. "Bingo" i whispered, as i sprinted down the hall, aliens were running and pushing past me to get to there homes for safety. Soon i was the only one left in the halls of the main ship, as everyone else had fled to there homes and locked the doors. That was when i heard foot steps behind me, as i walked. Then a voice started speaking Saturnian to me, "translate" i whispered to my suit as it analyzed the speech. "Miss, please head to your chambers right now, this is not a drill" the inspector behind me said. As i continued walking, but slower this time. I then stopped in the hall. Hearing him raise his gun, as i moved out of the way before it went off. 

Grabbing it from him and hitting him in the face with it, before i aimed at him. He put his arms in the air, and that was when i noticed he had three of them. I then ran off down the hall, as a group of guardians stopped me. "Miss, show us your birth mark" one said, "i was just retreating back to my chamber, my guardians" i said, trying to walk past them,  but they wouldn't let me. "We insist" they said, as i sighed. Taking out the gun and shooting at them, as they shoot back at me. 

One of the bullets nicked my shoulder, soon i was out of bullets as i started throwing punches and stealing guns. I remember how my father taught me how to fight aliens of all different kinds. And how it was different for everyone, i never understood why it was so complicated but now i get it. Once i kicked the last guardian down, i sprinted down the hall with bullets flying past me, finding the room with the emergency shuttles. Before hopping into a ship and getting it started. The shuttle begins rising from the ground as sand falls off of it from above. 

I was back in the desert, face to face with Cobraconda once again, as i glided across the sand in the shuttle, while the snake followed. That was when i made a u turn confusing the snake, as i slid up it's back and used it as a runway, before blasting off back into space. Once i was safe, i took a breath. But right when i assumed it was over, ships emerged behind me, as they began shooting in my direction. I checked to see if my shuttle had amo and thank god it did.