Sacred Thy Chambers

"Eve? can you hear me? are you okay?" Adam said to me, as there was a loud ringing in my ears as i sat up and felt my pounding headache immense. "Where are we?" i whispered, as i felt like i had been out for days. "Pluto, approximately 39 astronomical units away from the sun, it is the ninth planet away from the sun" my suit says, as i hit a button for it to stop talking. "Wow, it must have been a long drift in space for us to get here since we came from Jupiter." Adam said, as i looked at him to focus my vision. "Come on, we should keep moving" he said, as he kicked down the door, and helped me out of the shuttle. "I am really starting to have bad luck with these things" i said, as i took his hand and climbed out. 

It amazed me how somehow Adam, was immune to the gravitational field and atmosphere of every planet we've been on. Here i was running out of oxygen pills to survive off of and relying on a suit just so i could understand several languages and disguise myself. It was strange to think about. That was when i allowed the possibility of him being half alien to sink in. As i walked with Adam through the trashiest planet, i don't mean to be rude but this entire place is literally a junk yard. Other ships from different planets dropped off there junk and trash here, i always thought it was because of how far away this place was to the sun. I'm sure people of the lowest order lived here, some because they couldn't afford anything else, and others were born here but not by choice. 

The entire place felt like a maze, there was silence between us, we shared smiles here and there as he held my hand and kept me close. But both of us couldn't deny how terrified we were of being caught by the guardians. Or even the royals of this planet. I didn't mind dying if it meant Adam got to live and make it to Earth without me. I never want them to catch the both of us, but if it meant that caught me only, that was okay. I didn't mention that to Adam, but deep down i knew he felt the same way. 

After a few steps later, the wind blew and swept my hair off my shoulder, as i peered at the skies to see how gloomy and grey they were. A feeling took over me that was hard to describe, but somehow i knew we weren't alone. I stopped walking, cause mostly i didn't know where we were walking to, as i turned to look behind us. It was starting to get too dark to see anything, so i tapped my suit as it ignited into a light, like a flashlight in the dark. "What is it?" Adam asked, as he tried following my gaze. "Adam, i don' think we're alone..." i whispered, and saw what i thought were trees, emerged from the ground and pounded towards us, as my head raised to see a giant spider heading straight towards us. 

"RUN!" i yelled, as Adam was too busy staring at it, i then ran past him, grabbing his hand, as he followed me. "Arachnotocin, a venomous spider that resides within the compounds of Pluto" my suit said, as Adam laughed. "your suit had to have us running for our lives just to tell us that afterwards" he said, as i rolled my eyes. Like i said before this place was a maze, which means dead ends exist. "Great" i said, as we turned to see the enormous spider towering over us and backing us into a corner. 

My heart felt like it was gonna jump out of my chest as i glared at the spider, it's beady eyes and saliva filled fangs stared back at us. It inched closer to us, Adam had somehow disappeared, as i looked around me, wondering where he went without me. One of it's eight legs pulled me closer to it, as it lifted me to it's head level. This was it, the moment where my fate became a reality. 

The light coming from my suit allowed me to see into the eyes of the monster in front of me, i was wearing my disguise but with the spider tightening it's grip around me, a button was pushed and my real identity was revealed. The spider seemed alarmed, as it looked at me closely and dropped me to the ground. I picked myself up off the ground, looking back up at the spider, before it turns around and disappears into the darkness. That was strange, first the Cobraconda and now this?  before i could think further, a pair of hands grab me and pull into the bushes. I screamed, but Adam put his hand around my mouth for no one else to hear.