The letter to UA!!!

(that image is there just in case you all want to change ages or anything)

You have been waiting for the letter form UA to come so you can know if you got in.

Suddenly one of your siblings yell that the mail is here. You run downstairs to go grab the mail making sure you don't wake up your dad. When you got there opened the mailbox to the UA letter in there. You run back inside the house into your room and close the door. All 3 of your siblings knew that you entered into UA but your dad didn't. He was mostly drunk which did cuz him to go to jail and it all so how you got some of you scares.

You open the UA letter to see a small round thing, you waited a couple of seconds before something popped up and started playing.

"Boo ya I am here as a projection now" you see all my on the screen {wait is that ALL MIGHT}

"I know you have work hard and with great power comes a lot of paper work,my apologies young lady you see I didn't come to this City just to fight villains.You are looking at the new UA faculty member."
He say's with a big smile "wait what?!"you are in shock you knew all might was in the city but you didn't know he was going to work at UA."hmm yes what the matter"you see him looking to a hand "wait I have to do how many of this things"he looked a bit worried but still kept the smile on "so Right moving on, you passed the written test and you got 69 point for fighting villains and for helping some people on the way you got 38 point's "

{Dose that mean I get in,no wait don't get your hopes up}

"And to add some more factors you were able to get that girl from under the rubble and some were safe, so you have gotten in to UA,congratulations!!!"he said with a big bright smile and then the projection ended.

"..."you're so happy that you got in but you didn't yell but when you weren't downstairs you're siblings were waiting for you seeing what your answer was "Guys..."
"Did you get in?"the twins asked

""Did you get in?"the twins asked

Pink one's name is: Rosalie.... Age:8
Quirk:fire
Blue one's name is : Iris.......... Age:8
Quick:water

"Ya,what did you get sis?"you little brother ask.

Name:Anil....Age:6
Quirk: wings (kind of like Hawks work but instead of the wings throwing feathers he can control air)

"I got in"you said tearing up in with a big smile"That's great"Rosalie said "I can't wait for you to go"Iris said with Glee "when are you going?"Anil said "tomorrow but I will make sure to tell you all what happens."

"Oooh I can't wait"anil said, all the sudden you start hearing footsteps from dad's room"ok come on let's go to bed in my room tonight"they all suddenly ran upstairs to your room"hehehe goober's"you smiles lightly, you heard your father's door open and went to your room and locks the door.

You were already to go to bed you said good night to each one of them and went to bed and couldn't wait to wake up to go to UA tomorrow...

To be continued...~