USJ Part 1

Y/N POV

After my shower I got ready for school even though it was a bit early.i walk by the bag my siblings put there toys in and decided to look at it,when I opened it I saw pictures of me and them together.I pick it out of the bag and got up and went to the kitchen.

I grabbed a magnet and put it on there.i then remember that I need to quit my job,the only reason I was working there was for my siblings but now there Dead.

I grabbed my phone and call kurogiri

Buzz*
Buzz*
Buzz

It finally was pic up

Kurogiri: hello Miss.Y/N,how may I help you?

Me:hello kurogiri,I have decided to leave.i hope you understand...

Kurogiri:I do,I saw the news and if you ever need a job come back here you were fun to work with.

Me: thank you and of course but I better get going I got school.

Kurogiri:that all right,have a good day Miss:Y/N

Me:you too kurogiri and pls just call me Y/N

You then end the call grabbed your bag and head off

At school

When I got to school I Sall everyone looking at me

'I guess they heard the news'then all of a sudden Mina, Momo and Tsu came up to me

"Hey Y/N,how are you and heard what happened to your siblings sorry for that"Mina said with a sad tone "Mina,she just learned this yesterday.you can't just bring it up out of no were but Y/N,I am sorry for your lost."Momo said with a sad look "I so sorry for your lost,Y/N *rabbit*"
Tsu suddenly gave you a hug "hey guys it fine, what's happened has happened we should be getting to class though

Everyone look at the clock and ran because classes was about to start.

Through the whole day everyone kept saying sorry for your loss and giving you there regards but finally everybody said the regards and nobody brought it up again and there was finally the last class of the day.

In Class 1-A

Everybody was in their seats whale shouta was up front "today's training will be a little different,you'll have three instructors. Me, all night and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." Shouta was give everyone a talk on what they will be doing for today but when he said that you could tell everyone was shock 'there probably doing it cuz of yesterday'

Then somebody raise their hand"Sir,what kind of training is this?"sero yelled "rescue, you'll be dealing with natural disasters. Shipwrecks and stuff like that" shouta said holding a card that said rescue on it

"Disasters,that sounds like we're going to be in for a big workout huh" Danki said with a sweat on his face. Everybody was getting excited talking about what they do and stuff like that "finally I'll be able to show off how good I am in water" Tsu croaks "well I can't wait to see so I can use it"you said a little jokingly "Hey find your own technique*ribbit*" you chuckled a bit before you were interrupted "guys I'm not finished yet" shouta said and that made everyone gasp "what you wear in this exercise is up to you, I know you guys are excited about costumes"he then press a button and then these slots with numbers on them came out "but keep in mind you haven't gotten used to them yet and they might limit your abilities, this special training is on off campus facility so will be taking a bus to get there. That's all start getting ready and y/n may I talk to you"everyone else got up and left after they grab there hero costume but you and Aizawa.