sensitive~(there will be a tiny bit of lemon)

Y/N POV

I shock on what he called me after he left "sister are you done day dreaming or can we finally go to school"I look at Iris and gave her a look "ok,dose everyone have everything"they all shook their heads up and down "then let's get going.

We left the hotel and stared walking,we finally came up on a school building "ok,you guys ready"Iris and Rosalie nodded but Alin shook his head "no what if we get found by Y/F/N..." You pick him up sense he was only 5 "well then I will beat him up and if I am not there your sisters well show him who's boss,ain't I right girls" I look at them while we started walk in to the building.

"You got that right we well show him"Rosalie said with the big grin "but if we fall down you can take him on you are strong then Y/N and she in UA"Iris said while she pat Alin "ok,then let's go"you chuckled a bit before you set him down and he started running to his class "ok girls tell Alin I said bye and Iris do not be sarcastic to the teachers and Rosalie don't start any drama"you look them both, before they said "No promises"then ran off "what am I going to do with those three"you had a nice smile on your face "you're kids are so cute"you turned to see a woman behind the counter.

"Ohh hello and those are my siblings not my kids"you look at her make shear that she new you had her full attention "o-Oh,I am so sorry I had no clue"she said turning red "hey it's fine but I need to head to school I will pick them up after school" you waved your had and walk away "bye!!!" She yelled and yelled bye back at her.

While I was walking back I could not help but think what shota said.

Memory flashback

"sorry I spaced out for a minute, I will go now sense you know you need to get ready for school and see you at school...Kitten~"

"K-kitten"you turned red,he got a bit close to you and kiss you for head "I will see you later and don't worry,I will be there on time"

End of flashback

I finally got out of your trance when I was suddenly crowded by reports "are you one of all might student's?!" One of the reports yelled "ummm he did teach me last week so yes"I said then all them started yelling more and more questions "how is he in person?"

"Is he a good teacher?!"

"What is hi-"suddenly shouta came over to you "ok,that enough stop harassing my students!"he yelled that then everybody stop.Shouta then grab your back then started leading you inside "hey,now just wait a minute"one of the reports started walking your way when they suddenly got cut of by a big metal door.you stop at the sound of it hitting the ground,you turned around to see this

(Yes I took this picture myself I couldn't find one on Google 😑)

"Shouta are they going to be ok?"you ask "come on kitten the reporters are just outside the gat if they hear us then will be introble but we should get going to the class"

You guys finally got to class and you sat down at you seats "decent work on yesterday's combat trading you guys" he said holding some paper's in hand "I saw the video feeds and went over each team's results"

'even though he was there for the battles I think I was unconscious after my battle so he probably didn't stay for all of them'

"Bakugo, you're talented so don't soak like a child over your loss,okay."he look at Bakugo "ya whatever" he then looks at midoriya"and midoriya I see the only way you only complete the matche was by messing up your arm again.work harder and don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quick that's line is already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here but your cork will be really useful if you can get a handle on it so show a little urgency, huh."he said to midoriya,he looks at you "Don't use quirks that not even the user know how to control, in less it a easy one and there Young" you look up at him and smile.

"Let's get down to business,the first task will decide your future."the room went completely silent and everything felt so tense "you all need to pick a class representative" suddenly it felt like sanctuary in the air you don't understand what was going on between the students but you had a feeling they thought it was another exam.

Everyone started fighting for the spot to be class representative aka class rep you knew they all wanted it because it would give them a chance to show that they could lead a team but you didn't really care you're just going to work hard at the end Deku was a class representative and Momo was are second class representative, Deku got 4 points while Momo got 2.

After class

Everybody left the classroom except you and shouta "shouta can we talk?"you were standing by his desk while he was sitting there"sure,what is it?"he look up at you with a smile "well umm I was wondering why you gave me a pet name?"you said a tiny bit nervous but stood your ground "well~"he stood up and walk towards you you suddenly felt him picking you up and putting you on his desk "cuz I think you are cute like a kitten~"you turned red and look at him.your eyes looking right in to each other soul's suddenly you felt he lips on yours.

You were shock but kiss back,is was wet hot and steamy.you felt alive.he stop the kiss and went to your neck and started kissing on it,he the found a sensitive spot "mmahhhah~" you felt him smile and felt him still kiss on it and made you make a lot of noise but when thing where about to fourth the alarm went off,he stop kiss you and went to you ear and said "we're not done yet kitty cat~"he did in a seductive voice and walk a way...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Oh and if you guys are worried that this little session will not continue trust me it will continue very soon 😉✨💅