keep a secret or death

Y/n pov

There the LOV and why are they here.....then it hit me kurogiri and the other's are a part of the LOV,that makes sense for the rules and all but what am I going to do.i am supposed to be a hero and I am working at a villain bar...

"Miss.Y/N you can get started now"kurogiri then lifted the door.

I then walk behind the bar " ok Miss.Y/N,
I need you to grab 3 cups of beer" I ran to the back and started grabbing 3 beers.

After the work shift and you are on your way home

I didn't know what to do  if I tell someone, that I work at a villain bar there going to think that oh hey we got a new villain here.
Suddenly something pop up from behind me.

I turned around to see it is kurogiri "hello kuro is there something wrong?" His eyes widen a bit but went back to regular eyes "no but I know that you are training to be a hero" all the colors from my face drained "don't worry I won't kill you as long as you don't tell anyone anything..." I had people to take care of at home but...."I-i you gay a deal"(you got a deal😌✨)

He suddenly disappeared and I walk home but all the sudden shouta (Aizawa) snuck into my mind I started rambling to myself "I can't really....can I,no..." I keep on debating things over Aizawa but then I got home and I walk up the stairs when I got in I saw...

TO BE CONTINUED